Yellowstone Mafia - Town wins!

bcb1213

Just now, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Scoundrel would not offer those assets in NSFL if he were scum. It just would not happen.

The fact that he did, and that some are still voting him, shows where the scum in this game are. And, town: we can actually win this thing.

Bc its not binding.  He can say whatever the hell he wants in mafia and nothing will happen.  People have done ban bets and **** and lost and nothing happens.  

All bets do is **** up the game.  If he is scum he can say that get you on his side, win with absolutely zero consequences 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Rick voted Scoundrel. Rick is scum, guaranteed.

ET voted Scoundrel. ET is scum, guaranteed.

Orca voted Tk3. Orca is a dolphin of some sort, guaranteed.

If you are town, and we can confirm that Scoundrel is town, we can finally hit scum. Finally.

Orca is voting scoundrel, scummy of you leave that off in defense of scoundrel 

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

Bc its not binding.  He can say whatever the hell he wants in mafia and nothing will happen.  People have done ban bets and **** and lost and nothing happens.  

All bets do is **** up the game.  If he is scum he can say that get you on his side, win with absolutely zero consequences 

Best thing ever is Touch betting me on him flipping town (loser deletes account or something) and he flipped what i framed him as 

fluffy-gabriel.gif

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Best thing ever is Touch betting me on him flipping town (loser deletes account or something) and he flipped what i framed him as 

fluffy-gabriel.gif

Case in point.  Dude bet, lossed and raged like crazy but never deleted his account.  

And damn that was some of the funniest **** ever to go do down in mafia imo.