Yellowstone Mafia - Town wins!

bcb1213

1 minute ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Can you clarify this statement by saying: "If I'm not Yellowstone Aligned I’ll trade you my S23 2nd round pick (don’t have a first) in NSFL for your S23 10th. I promise. You have my word."? It would be greatly appreciated.

If I am not Yellowstone aligned, and/or if I am not Colby I’ll trade you any pick or player on my team for your S23 10th. Including Trevor Lawrence, Justin Jefferson, Nick Bosa, AJ Brown etc. You have my word. 

• Like 1

Oh man. Raves and Tk3. If you guys are actually town, and you actually vote me, it's... wow. It'll be a fitting misvote in a game full of misvotes.

I have no clue what game you think I'm capable of playing here, but this is literally my first game. I have never played a full game before. I've spent most of these 238 pages going after Nacho (town), then squire (town), and arguing with Scoundrel and swoosh. I then gave my vote to Tk3 for an entire day. I have no idea what I'm doing.

Yet, here, at the end, we could actually win this game and end this miserable experience. If you actually think that I'm some sort of mastermind, so be it... but you would've been played, and played by others who are more clearly capable of doing such a thing.

Just now, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Oh man. Raves and Tk3. If you guys are actually town, and you actually vote me, it's... wow. It'll be a fitting misvote in a game full of misvotes.

I have no clue what game you think I'm capable of playing here, but this is literally my first game. I have never played a full game before. I've spent most of these 238 pages going after Nacho (town), then squire (town), and arguing with Scoundrel and swoosh. I then gave my vote to Tk3 for an entire day. I have no idea what I'm doing.

Yet, here, at the end, we could actually win this game and end this miserable experience. If you actually think that I'm some sort of mastermind, so be it... but you would've been played, and played by others who are more clearly capable of doing such a thing.

Give me your top 3 scum and why?

12 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Give me your top 3 scum and why?

Here's what I know:

Scoundrel is 100% Colby - Yellowstone Aligned. Call it cheap, call it whatever. NSFL is far more serious than a game of Mafia, and 2nd round picks are pure deliciousness. The sim itself is 10% games, 90% banter and trash talk. He would not put his name on the line over this. He's telling the truth.

I think Raves' survival nights ago shows he's town. I think Dome's ability shows he's town.

I wasn't sure about Tk3, and, sure, he could've just been following Nacho to set him up, but his post-squire lynching posts felt genuine. I have a town lean on him.

Town: Scoundrel, Raves, Dome, TL, Tk3 (probably)

That leaves ET, Pickle and you.

ET has never been more active (aside from the AMAs) than he was when the vote was moving against him right now. His tone felt different. He became far more aggressive. Then you have to ask: was that "I didn't open my role" thing both a distraction and a stall tactic? I would've allowed him to hold off on revealing his character until other reveals were made first, letting him pick an available character that wasn't already claimed. He has also been really, really quiet this game. (swoosh and Nacho also wanted him.)

Sure, Pickle survived an attack, but, looking at the possible scum, that could also make sense. Here's a write-up on Dan Jenkins, who (iirc) was Josh and killed night 1:

"In season 1, Dan Jenkins comes into the picture as a land developer from Los Angeles who makes it his personal goal to take the Yellowstone ranch away from the Dutton family. Jenkins, played by Danny Huston, finds himself in a battle with not only John, but Beth Dutton, and decides to align himself with Chief Rainwater. He's slightly more intense than the Chief mostly because he's bringing resources and power from California to back up his cause."

At some point in the show (according to the internet), Governor Perry joins Dan Jenkins and Chief Rainwater against the Duttons. So Pickle could honestly be Governor Perry (which would make sense), but could be aligned with Chief Rainwater (ET).

Edit: and then this would make you (Orca) Mo, the bodyguard? Is that why you asked to take the hit? Is there some sort of ability there?

Edited by TL-TwoWinsAway
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

@Raves and @Tk3 look at it. It’s 5-3. They can go full out in support here to defend ET and make one of us town look scummy which they are trying to do. Orca and Pickle are scum with ET. Because if there is a mislynch and then they hit one of us it’s 3-3 and we lose. 

I would have bussed ET from the start 

Town. We need to use caution with our approach here. We need to be sure that we're approaching the hit in the right order. If we miss, we lose.

If Pickle is truly Governor Perry, there's probably Chief Thomas Rainwater and Mo Brings Plenty (his driver and assistant) in this game. Those are the "Takeover Aligned" scum remaining, if there are truly 3 left.

Those 3 would be Pickle (Governor), ET (____) and Orca (_____).

Do we have to hit Mo first? Or, can we not hit Mo with the Chief still alive? Or, vice versa? Pickle is being sort of quiet... did he already avoid death once, making him vulnerable? Is ET trying to take the hit to avoid Pickle going down?

We gotta think this all over.