Yellowstone Mafia - Town wins!

bcb1213

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

That makes you rainwater and scoundrel the senator then 🤣

You can keep wildly throwing crap at the walls but nothing is gonna change that I'm Perry and town.  

You and scoundrel seem desperate as all hell to make this lylo and throwing out new setup and names just to get it to fit your narrative.  

Why? 

... because there's only 8 players left? If we miss, and scum hit at night, it won't be looking good for town.

That write-up makes perfect sense, though. The governor flips scum, and ET and Orca are those other two evils.

Write it down.

1 minute ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

... because there's only 8 players left? If we miss, and scum hit at night, it won't be looking good for town.

That write-up makes perfect sense, though. The governor flips scum, and ET and Orca are those other two evils.

Write it down.

You don't think things through do ya? 

Where does Rainwater fit in as he is a close ally with whoever Josh flipped (Jenkins i think)

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

You don't think things through do ya? 

Where does Rainwater fit in as he is a close ally with whoever Josh flipped (Jenkins i think)

I was just mentioning villains. It doesn't have to be Rainwater.

Jenkins wanted to take the land from the Duttons, but so do Willa and Roarke(?). They're said to be the worst villains in the show, and pulled the governor to their side. That would all make lots of sense.

So, question for you Pickle: are you town Governor Perry or scum Governor Perry?

I was just mentioning villains. It doesn't have to be Rainwater.

Jenkins wanted to take the land from the Duttons, but so do Willa and Roarke(?). They're said to be the worst villains in the show, and pulled the governor to their side. That would all make lots of sense.

So, question for you Pickle: are you town Governor Perry or scum Governor Perry?

Town all day.

1 minute ago, Scoundrel said:

Orca has been setting up this cover role ranch hand claim theory this whole time. Not a single ranch hand has lied so far as shown by lynches. Look at the facts people. 

Very astute point made here.

Town: if we lose this after having the answers directly in front of us, we really don't deserve to win.

My only question becomes the order that we need to take them out in. Is Pickle the most vulnerable? Or is it ET, and why he went into hiding?

Very astute point made here.

Town: if we lose this after having the answers directly in front of us, we really don't deserve to win.

My only question becomes the order that we need to take them out in. Is Pickle the most vulnerable? Or is it ET, and why he went into hiding?

ET save Pickle for last.