Yellowstone Mafia - Town wins!

bcb1213

18 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

The people on that list (gasp) aren't being honest.

No, people not being honest in this game? That doesn't happen, this game is too cereal for that to happen.

Mafia is cereal business...

Orca, FTW.

Don't expect much of me today and tomorrow. My weekends are sacred.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

The fact that you're willing to go to such desperate lengths to make me what you want me to be makes you look all the more suspect.

My name is Teeter. It's a stupid name. 

squire really needs to be combed over here. For being such a "vet", he's tunneling hard on town characters.

How the hell have I tunneled on anyone?

I have pushed multiple players over multiple days to varying degrees.

The idea you are as sensitive about it is troubling.

But now you at least voted for me, so you can have some town blood on your hands when I flip Yellowstone Aligned

30 minutes ago, squire12 said:

How the hell have I tunneled on anyone?

I have pushed multiple players over multiple days to varying degrees.

The idea you are as sensitive about it is troubling.

But now you at least voted for me, so you can have some town blood on your hands when I flip Yellowstone Aligned

You've already admitted that you'll act like scum even when town. At this point, it's probably just easier for town to vote you and move on. A town that acts scummy only hurts town.

20 minutes ago, Dome said:

I don’t like your argument against squire.

That makes both of us, I guess. Aside from him admitting that he often acts like scum as town to save himself (and not actually benefit town), and his apparent difficulty in locating and understanding arguments, I largely just used your rationale against squire: you felt he was scummy, laid out your case against him and felt ignored. I figured, well, if Dome feels like he has a case, and removing squire stops the flood of useless conversation that he seems to generate... works for me.

So, if you don't like my argument, which is largely based on your argument, I guess we're in a similar position.