Yellowstone Mafia - Town wins!

bcb1213

1 minute ago, Tk3 said:

yeah.. but "why would he do that as scum?"

If you're scum.. you can see that a town player is hellbent on another town player.. so you follow that town player onto a known ML, which you can then claim innocence on/blame the town player who you followed

Isn't that what you've done all game?

listen, I don't even know TL... I WAS right about all 3 of Swoosh, Squire, Nacho.. I've BEEN on the right side

So I KNOW scum is on the side that was targeting this side.. that or scum is staying fully neutral (ET, Dome, Scoundrel) and letting us take shots at each other

I don't know who it is, I thought it was Hokie, but I am still sure that scum is in that group, because my whole group that I've been voting with is dead

Who do you think it is?

4 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

listen, I don't even know TL... I WAS right about all 3 of Swoosh, Squire, Nacho.. I've BEEN on the right side

So I KNOW scum is on the side that was targeting this side.. that or scum is staying fully neutral (ET, Dome, Scoundrel) and letting us take shots at each other

I don't know who it is, I thought it was Hokie, but I am still sure that scum is in that group, because my whole group that I've been voting with is dead

Who do you think it is?

Pickle and Orca got quiet as well.

Do we have to assume that we're still town, and that Scoundrel/Raves are, too? What about Dome's power: would that really be a scum power?

4 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

I retract scoundrel from my last post.. he hasn't been hiding the way ET and DOme have in the VCs.. sry scoundrel

You think making a point to vote “no lynch” minutes before night is hiding?

You think voting for Josh D1 just to spite counselor is hiding (look into the context of my day 1 Josh vote)?

Interesting take. If you want to say I have been trolling or not helpful that’s fine, but hiding in the VC is a very poor description IMO. 

1 minute ago, Dome said:

You think making a point to vote “no lynch” minutes before night is hiding?

You think voting for Josh D1 just to spite counselor is hiding (look into the context of my day 1 Josh vote)?

Interesting take. If you want to say I have been trolling or not helpful that’s fine, but hiding in the VC is a very poor description IMO. 

did you vote Josh? the VC I have has you without a vote that night also.

D3 you had an inconsequential vote, and last night abstaining from voting IS hiding. You could have hammered, or you could have chosen someone to cast a vote on to try to push it onto someone else.

But the ratio is probably like 5-3 right now.. choosing not to vote is unacceptable this late. I don't know how you are disputing that

If you did vote for Josh D1, that does mean something in the positive column though

On 8/10/2021 at 8:56 PM, squire12 said:

This looks like the final VC

Vote count 

Nacho --2--Matts, josh

ET - - 1 --Bucs

No vote - - 1-, Hokie

Bucs--1-, TL 

Josh - - 5 - Tk3, swoosh, ET, squire,  Raves   (Orca :  says he didn't vote Josh)

Raves - - 2-Jason, Pickle

Jason -  1 - Scoundrel 

Matts - 1 - nacho

9 to eliminate

Interesting that Josh moved to nacho vs staying on the 2nd vote wagon

Nacho then hopped off Josh to a single vote player

Dome?

so Pickle is either town governor (now vanilla).. or he was 1x deathproof/voteproof scum

maybe that's the first branch of the decision tree.. we either need to decide he's later and vote him, or we decide he's the governor and form a bloc with him

1 minute ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Remaining players: ET, Tk3, Dome, Raves, TL, Scoundrel, Orca, Pickle.

I think Scoundrel and Raves are town. Does Dome's ability kinda make him town as well?

If we're town, we have to band together and figure this out, or else it's over.

I could be lying about my ability.

Don’t get caught up wondering if a players  ability is town/scum ability unless the ability is confirmed/corroborated

• Like 1