Yellowstone Mafia - Town wins!

bcb1213

Just now, squire12 said:

Disappointed that with a hammer option, players were not pushed.  Nothing much for vote trains or counter trains.

Didn't like the no vote concept.  Too reliant on night info and losing a possible valuable information at end game.

And randomly killing someone where you are more likely to hit town than scum isn't a negative?  You can either likely lose 2 town by lynching one D1 and then with a scum night kill or you can only lose 1 town through a night kill.

• Like 1

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

So raves randomly shows up 8 minutes after he is mentioned and after not posting all day lol. 

I've been stopping in throughout the day when waiting for my project to compile but hasn't been anything worth posting about.

Just now, Raves said:

And randomly killing someone where you are more likely to hit town than scum isn't a negative?  You can either likely lose 2 town by lynching one D1 and then with a scum night kill or you can only lose 1 town through a night kill.

I do see some positives but you get no thread reactions/reads with a no vote. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Raves said:

Is 1 possible town dying worth that much to not try to get voting info and reactions?

Just now, squire12 said:

Is 1 possible town dying worth that much to not try to get voting info and reactions?

I mean when that person could be someone that could protect another player or even able to actually investigate someone else then yeah.  Especially when there is nothing to go on.