Yellowstone Mafia - Town wins!

bcb1213

3 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

I’d pick fruit pebbles with you. Swoosh would spike my cereal and squire would grill me on my inadequacies. You’re domesticated so it wouldn’t be too bad. I’m sure your wife has trained you well.

Suck up

• Like 2

1 minute ago, TheKillerNacho said:

0% as scum I'd move off a partner with 3 minutes to go with that huge majority lol

You always do this. Last two games tell us what you wouldn’t do as scum and in fact you were scum. But with RNG I’d assume the odds of you being scum three games in a row is just low in the universe of things.

1 hour ago, TheKillerNacho said:

wh at even is the vc

1 minute ago, TheKillerNacho said:

0% as scum I'd move off a partner with 3 minutes to go with that huge majority lol

But you didn't really know it was such a "huge majority".   Feels like you are using hind sight to make this statement, when i real time, you were not sure where the VC stood based on your post above

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Scoundrel said:

Do you like me better this game or last game?

You were far more defensive last game... like, emphatic in your own defense. It's what pulled me off of you.

At the same time, I've enjoyed the this/that of this game more, so I'd hate to lose you this early. Tough choices.

Just now, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

You were far more defensive last game... like, emphatic in your own defense. It's what pulled me off of you.

At the same time, I've enjoyed the this/that of this game more, so I'd hate to lose you this early. Tough choices.

This is good to know. Thank you 

• Like 1