Yellowstone Mafia - Town wins!

bcb1213

On 8/9/2021 at 9:02 PM, JoshstraDaymus said:

I feel like this won’t last but I’d rather gain information from neutral. No vote

josh proposes the no vote concept

On 8/9/2021 at 9:04 PM, TheKillerNacho said:

josh

nacho votes josh seemingly for that reason

23 hours ago, Tk3 said:

josh

23 hours ago, swoosh said:

Josh

17 hours ago, ET80 said:

... josh?

13 hours ago, squire12 said:

Josh

11 hours ago, bcb1213 said:

Vote count 

Hokie --1- Jason

Nacho --1--Matts 

ET - - 1--Bucs 

No vote - - 4-Scoundrel, Hokie, Raves , Josh 

Bucs--2-Orca, TL 

Josh - - 5-nacho, Tk3, swoosh, ET, squire 

9 to eliminate

Day ends at 8 PM east 

6 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

here i am coming into the thread to flip this back onto matts and you do this to me.

nacho trying to get things flipped off Josh

2 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Matts

and then tries to do so late in the day

• Like 2

Thoughts:

Nacho was the first to vote Josh. We all followed suit, and then he jumped off at the last minute. It wouldn't be surprising for him to do a mini-buss, not expecting it to rally the way it did. It DOES surprise me that he jumped off at the end. @TheKillerNacho you say you wouldn't do such a blatant thing as scum, but what is your reasoning as town? Even if you were going to jump off, the fact that you didn't go anywhere of consequence is a problem, and not getting back ONTO a place of consequence is a problem

@jasonwbantle liked my post about no-voting AND he interacted with several posts regarding Josh, while notably NOT voting Josh. Just caught my eye. Also ended up on a vote without consequence

Why did the "no vote" crew all disband to different places?

The vote was 5-2-2-1-1-1-1-1.. did you all just decide you'd rather vote random and hide as opposed to making a concerted effort to save Josh? Hoping others would flip and that you wouldn't have to involve yourselves?

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

Thoughts:

Nacho was the first to vote Josh. We all followed suit, and then he jumped off at the last minute. It wouldn't be surprising for him to do a mini-buss, not expecting it to rally the way it did. It DOES surprise me that he jumped off at the end. @TheKillerNacho you say you wouldn't do such a blatant thing as scum, but what is your reasoning as town? Even if you were going to jump off, the fact that you didn't go anywhere of consequence is a problem, and not getting back ONTO a place of consequence is a problem

Spot on.

2 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

@jasonwbantle liked my post about no-voting AND he interacted with several posts regarding Josh, while notably NOT voting Josh. Just caught my eye. Also ended up on a vote without consequence

Kept talking about insctives, yet never made much of a push to list them or propose options that u recall. 

2 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

Why did the "no vote" crew all disband to different places?

The vote was 5-2-2-1-1-1-1-1.. did you all just decide you'd rather vote random and hide as opposed to making a concerted effort to save Josh? Hoping others would flip and that you wouldn't have to involve yourselves?

Hammer option needs to be utilized to push players and see movement and discussion.  It's like people are afraid to make a stand or join a wagon

5 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

Thoughts:

i honestly didnt know the vc.

but i wouldnt have made a play if i didnt know i could pull it off or not as scum, lol