Yellowstone Mafia - Town wins!

bcb1213

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

If you are town that sucks

Nah. When you say you investigated its pretty clear. Its also why I extremely dislike the rule

That isn’t specifically against any rule Bc I didn’t say what my role was. I could have just as easily said “I found out last night that I was blocked visiting pickle” how is that different? Or are we not supposed to share anything we get from our abilities? If that’s the rule- I did not read that and it’s my fault I guess. Otherwise stop trying to get a townie killed 

Just now, jasonwbantle said:

That isn’t specifically against any rule Bc I didn’t say what my role was. I could have just as easily said “I found out last night that I was blocked visiting pickle” how is that different? Or are we not supposed to share anything we get from our abilities? If that’s the rule- I did not read that and it’s my fault I guess. Otherwise stop trying to get a townie killed 

This is a fair question. @bcb1213 can we confirm please?

Just now, squire12 said:

After the deadline?

I don’t think so? I didn’t see an announcement for lynch even. Maybe I missed it? I wasn’t tagged so maybe I did. I don’t know. All other mafia games I’ve played did. I actually had to message bcb his morning to see who was the lynch and he told me bucs died too. I had no Idea.

2 minutes ago, Raves said:

That's what I was thinking.  RB doesn't have to be a scum role, though it's more commonly scum than town.  Like 80/20 Scum/town

Is it really? Well I didn’t know that either. then, I’m probably gonna be a target which sucks Bc I’m confirmed town. Oh well. Balls in y’all’s court.

3 minutes ago, jasonwbantle said:

I don’t think so? I didn’t see an announcement for lynch even. Maybe I missed it? I wasn’t tagged so maybe I did. I don’t know. All other mafia games I’ve played did. I actually had to message bcb his morning to see who was the lynch and he told me bucs died too. I had no Idea.

So you are not really reading the thread then.  Got it

27 minutes ago, The Orca said:

So from what I have caught up on

Jason is getting modkilled 

Mods are being brazen 

Scoundrel didn't reply to me when I voted him like he loves to do ☹️

Nacho is conspiracy theoring this (always up for some good ones with legs)

A lot of people are quiet

A lot of people are being active without providing a positive input 

A lot of people are being overly active to appear townish 

Someone killed Bucs

Josh scummed his way to a D1 lynch 

That sum things up?

You voted me sweet pea?