Yellowstone Mafia - Town wins!

bcb1213

34 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Bucs would likely be someone not watched or protected. So scum would do well to avoid that.  Also, maybe scum had a thought that bucs had a nice role.

Good points.

Did we know enough about bucs to know either way? I guess staying quiet as town early in the game could be a way to protect a good role... that makes sense.

51 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

God you're so good at this. If you survive another night, I think you need to be crowned. It's impressive work.

Being new, it seemed odd to me that so many were all over Josh. Seemed like it could've been a scum line. I even asked why Josh was the target, and got the answer I expected: day 1 vote, no real reason. To avoid contributing to that, I went with someone that was 1) largely inactive, and 2) placed the second vote on someone right away before going inactive. Thought it was odd at best.

It just so happens that Josh was scum and bucsfan was town and killed overnight.

An important question: why did scum take out bucsfan? Really, what was he doing? His inactivity is largely why I targeted him anyway. Why was he their target?

Interesting answer: could killing bucsfan, someone I voted for, have been done to make me look guilty? "We can't kill him outright or those that he accused will seem guilty, but what if we kill the town guy that he voted for? He'll look bad because the guy he settled on was town!"

It's possible, or it's completely off. I'm not quite sure.

you really need to get over this tunneling if you're town. I'm not scum.

if you can't see that there's objective scum in my lynch line i dont know what to tell you.