Yellowstone Mafia - Town wins!

bcb1213

Just now, TheKillerNacho said:

You should probably play more games before you assume you're God's gift to mafia cause you're really off base here.

I'm certain that I'm not "good" at this. I'm at peace with that. (Although I think playing less, not more, is the solution.)

Getting lucky by blindly lynching scum D1 and flipping votes to lynch town in D2, with more information and better leads, isn't anything to brag about. Those that talked a big game about you for the entirety of D2 just to flip off you in the end are obvious targets and should be high on the vote list.

But, of course, it won't happen. A town will be killed tonight and a scum group will continue to control the narrative.

Just now, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

I'm certain that I'm not "good" at this. I'm at peace with that. (Although I think playing less, not more, is the solution.)

Getting lucky by blindly lynching scum D1 and flipping votes to lynch town in D2, with more information and better leads, isn't anything to brag about. Those that talked a big game about you for the entirety of D2 just to flip off you in the end are obvious targets and should be high on the vote list.

But, of course, it won't happen. A town will be killed tonight and a scum group will continue to control the narrative.

Here's your problem - both myself and tk, who you're suggesting are scum, had our votes on Pickle until it was obvious it would either be Nacho or Matts. What narrative are we controlling? 

7 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

What a wild thing for an actual town to say. "We blindly lynched scum on the first day, then flipped away from obvious scum to lynch town on the second day. Not bad!"

How you know it was blindly done?

You do realize based on typical ratios in games, it is far more likely to vote out town than scum.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

It was a town vs town wagon.

I got my preferred lynch, but I was wrong. You're wrong too (assuming you're not scum ofc)

3 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

I am seeing a lot of insight in this post.  As if you knew/ know that d1 vote was blind luck....which implies you are scum. 

Thanks for that.

13 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

What a wild thing for an actual town to say. "We blindly lynched scum on the first day, then flipped away from obvious scum to lynch town on the second day. Not bad!"

12 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Yep. 100%. And Josh started a "push" against Nacho to separate Nacho from scum as well. They deliberately sacrificed one of their own to control the narrative moving forward.

If it was blind luck in voting out scum day 1, then there would be no bussing of Josh by his scummates.

Wanting it both ways is going to be hard to sell.

1 minute ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Optimal? Eh, perhaps. I guess it depends.

You know who made the very first three Josh votes?

Nacho.

Tk3.

swoosh.

So why is ET and myself excluded from things?  You think scum travels and groups their votes together that much?