Yellowstone Mafia - Town wins!

bcb1213

Just now, jasonwbantle said:

The fact that you don’t see a problem that you killed a townie says a lot

That I've played Mafia/Werewolf/Town of Salem enough to know that voting out town isn't the end of the world and is more likely to happen than not?

4 minutes ago, squire12 said:

why would I apologize for voting someone that I thought had a decent chance of being scum?   You act like town needs to be 100% accurate in their votes or they suck.  The limited binary thinking is astounding

Not limited at all- just simple. Do a good job or die.

Night 2

Jason was busy looking into things and making enemies as only Jason can. (it's almost like the RNG knew what character to give him).   Anyhow, after getting white girl wasted, Jason stumbled up the driveway to the front of the house.  Jason tripped and fell to the ground.  A man walked up to jason and realized just how easy this was going to be.  Jason tried to stand up but couldn't but in a final act of defiance, looked at the attacker and said

Does this make you feel like a man, go ahead and shoot me you pu....

he never got to finished his sentence as a silenced shot went through her head

Jason has been eliminated.  He was Beth Dutton-Pain in the *** Sister-Yellowstone aligned

it is now day 3.... with 12 alive it is now 7 to eliminate!  Day three will end at 4 PM East Fri.  Night will end at the latest 430 East Fri

3 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

A man walked up to jason and realized just how easy this was going to be.  Jason tried to stand up but couldn't but in a final act of defiance, looked at the attacker and said

Does this make you feel like a man, go ahead and shoot me you pu....

This is what happens when you claim an invest and the writeup was perfect lol