GDT: Hall of Fame Game

textaz03

14 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

I hope he keeps at it. Position flex is important.

In his free time, sure. As far as our backup center this season goes, methinks the coaches need to get McGovern up to speed quickly or we’ll have to drag Looney out of retirement. C-Will’s been brutal 

7 hours ago, matt79511 said:

In his free time, sure. As far as our backup center this season goes, methinks the coaches need to get McGovern up to speed quickly or we’ll have to drag Looney out of retirement. C-Will’s been brutal 

Agreed on C-Will being brutal at Center but that is why he is getting so many reps in preseason so there is a chance he can handle the job if need be later.   NOW is the time to work all those problems out.

5 hours ago, quiller said:

Agreed on C-Will being brutal at Center but that is why he is getting so many reps in preseason so there is a chance he can handle the job if need be later.   NOW is the time to work all those problems out.

We'd just better hope Biasdaz stays healthy. Shifting Williams and downgrading at two spots is hardly ideal even if he isn't a total nightmare at C.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, D82 said:

I'm kinda sad. Usually this place is hopping with football being back...even preseason. Here we have the 3rd game and not even a peep. 

Think this place is dead :/ 

I had a double at work. Just got home, game not showing in my area, set to record 10 am tomorrow