GDT: Hall of Fame Game

textaz03

So it sounds like Parsons and Wright had good showing last night. Cox as well. That's promising.

Doesn't sound like Connor Williams is a good fit at center...never quite got the idea behind that move to begin with. Strength has never been his best asset and you want to move him to center? Especially when Biadasz stepped in without a training camp and only gave up one sack all year. Swear this staff makes some mind-numbing decisions sometimes. 

9 minutes ago, Texas_OutLaw7 said:

He needs to be a designated pass rusher only. 

Agreed. It’s his only real value at this point.

Mukauma appears to be a late round gem. Have been very impressed with his play. Frankly, all the rookies have been solid imo. I’m definitely very pleased to be on the wrong side with Parsons thus far.

32 minutes ago, WizardHawk said:

Agreed. It’s his only real value at this point.

Mukauma appears to be a late round gem. Have been very impressed with his play. Frankly, all the rookies have been solid imo. I’m definitely very pleased to be on the wrong side with Parsons thus far.

Mukuamu was one of my favorite mid round gems heading into the draft.  He and Fehoko.

2 hours ago, WizardHawk said:

Not great, but I’ll take it. I was expecting much longer.

I had this exact injury in high school. Basically, once the swelling goes down you’re good to go. Obviously he’ll get much better treatment that I did, but mine took 2 months. He might suprise and get back early if we’re lucky. He’ll probably wear a brace like JJ Watt for the next year or two.