32 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

PG: Russell Westbrook | Rajon Rondo | Kendrick Nunn

SG: Kent Bazemore | Malik Monk | Wayne Ellington

SF: LeBron James  | THT 

PF: Anthony Davis |  Carmelo Anthony | Trevor Ariza 

C : Dwight Howard | Marc Gasol | DeAndre Jordan

maxresdefault.jpg

1 minute ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Wouldn’t that be a conflict of interest?  

And, I was thinking Kevin Love, but he didn’t wanna give up any money. 

You would have the literal owner of the Jazz on your squad. But yeah I don't think Wade can play, lol. 

I'm surprised you guys haven't added another 3&D wing but I'm assuming you guys have faith THT is going to take a leap. THT, Nunn, and Deng are the only non-big 3 Lakers making more then the minimum, lol. 

4 hours ago, seminoles1 said:

Helping out Brooklyn significantly and gives them a potential intriguing young piece. Way to go, Detroit.

Yeah I don't get why the Pistons would agree to take on Jordan's contract and pay him $16M to play elsewhere for 4 future 2nd round picks. Doumbouya hasn't shown much but he was the 15th pick 2 years ago and he's only 20 years old. The Pistons could've just declined his team option next off-season if he wasn't in their long term plans and Okafor was on a 1 year minimum deal. 

Just now, NYRaider said:

You would have the literal owner of the Jazz on your squad. But yeah I don't think Wade can play, lol. 

I'm surprised you guys haven't added another 3&D wing but I'm assuming you guys have faith THT is going to take a leap. THT, Nunn, and Deng are the only non-big 3 Lakers making more then the minimum, lol. 

I thought they might target James Ennis, but yeah nothing surprises me about Rondo or DAJ. But, yeah they are definitely counting on THT to progress on that end. Not too many that can defend on the roster now. Nunn will probably fill into that chaser role on defense that KCP leaves.  THT has to be more aware and good on rotations, but if he’s in a point of attack role he could thrive.

2 hours ago, NYRaider said:

Lakers doing all this just to lose to the Jazz this year.

If I have to see Rudy celebrating at Staples against the Lakers…. No sir. Utah is gonna stay winless as Staples against the Lakers.

Edited by TheRealMcCoy