49ers Sign HA HA Clinton-Dix

NcFinest9erFan

21 minutes ago, SFrush said:

Bring in all the help you can get. It's kind of terrifying we may need Tavon Wilson to start at strong safety.

Tavon Wilson has been one of the standouts of TC so far. Not concerned about Wilson.

They worked out a bunch of vet safeties and I guess Ha Ha was the best of the lot...that's not good. 

2 minutes ago, 757-NINER said:

Tavon Wilson has been one of the standouts of TC so far. Not concerned about Wilson.

They worked out a bunch of vet safeties and I guess Ha Ha was the best of the lot...that's not good. 

Wilson has been a special teamer at best the past few years. I'm definitely concerned.

9 minutes ago, SFrush said:

Wilson has been a special teamer at best the past few years. I'm definitely concerned.

Not true. He was starter for DET in 2019 and it was one of his best years. He's been a productive defender since 2016, while also being a standout special teamer as well.

Wilson is having a great camp, by many accounts and is looking to lock down the starting SS role before we signed Clinton-Dix.

Having Ward, Wilson, and Clinton-Dix rotating around in the secondary makes it one of our better groups in a while. 

2 hours ago, NinerNation21 said:

Not true. He was starter for DET in 2019 and it was one of his best years. He's been a productive defender since 2016, while also being a standout special teamer as well.

Wilson is having a great camp, by many accounts and is looking to lock down the starting SS role before we signed Clinton-Dix.

This. He's a dependable back-up SS. Nothing wrong with Wilson, especially in this scheme.

• Like 1