Preseason Week 2 GDT: Titans (1-0) at Bucs (0-1)

Titans fan 617

Just now, -Hope- said:

yeah, this is really not what you want your second round RT to look like right now. dude looks like he'll need a full redshirt year at this rate.

Just another wasted pick IMO. JRob needed a lot of contributors from this draft. He’ll get it from Farley, Molden, and probably McMath as a gunner but the rest…. Yikes

4 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Carter has A LOT of work to do with him because he’s nowhere near ready to play. Wasted pick IMO because they’re 2nd round pick should not be having a redshirt year especially playing the same position as last years nightmare 1st rounder. 

Thats what Im saying. Dude looks like a 6th round project RT pick not a 2nd thats supposed to slide in as your starter

Tho they might just have to give him a ton of help gameplan wise and I know its just a few preseason games but DAMN play after play looking like me out there trying to block lmao

Edited by VY-FTW

We are having a boring time watching these games because we are trying to nit pick anything the depth guys do

Sargent should be brought back to the PS

Fickens taking advantage of McCann being out, McCann might be going back to the PS

Glad Barkley’s back in

Fitzpatrick made a catch 

I’m rooting so hard for Kinsey because he’s different than all the other WRs we are going to have 

Rodgers is definitely the returner this year, it’s nice to have a guy get positive yards consistently, hope that carry’s over 

Edited by Titans fan 617

Just now, VY-FTW said:

Thats what Im saying. Dude looks like a 6th round project RT pick not a 2nd thats supposed to slide in as your starter

I’m not even hating on the kid because it’s not his fault. He’s from a small school and played 1 game last year due to them canceling the rest of the season. No way you can take a project RT that high when you release your starting RT from the year before. Maybe Lamm can hold it down until Radunz gets up to speed but I have a feeling he won’t be ready at all until next year at the earliest. Dude is weak as hell right now.

6 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

just gotta pray that lamm can match kelly's play from last year and probably abandon any hope of an actual upgrade there. sigh.

Yea Kelly wasn’t exactly great either. He graded as a below average OT and we were without Lewan. I understand they wanted to get younger and healthier(Kelly has dealt with injuries) and apparently his contract was too much(lol) but still. Radunz has no business playing this year and it just seems like one of those luxury picks that we damn sure can’t afford from our 2nd round pick.