Totall Rickall Mafia - Game over; MAFIA WON

bucsfan333

3 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Why would you ask me if I were the roleblock? That's about the only post that I made that even would have hinted as much. So, notification or not, you read it.

I assumed that you thought raves was the roleblock (because he mentioned it) and you thought he might be your counterpart.

22 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

I assumed that you thought raves was the roleblock (because he mentioned it) and you thought he might be your counterpart.

So, you thought that I believed that Raves was the roleblock because HE mentioned it, when he hinted for 2+ days that his ability wasn't that powerful...?

11 hours ago, Raves said:

As I said the before, my role isn't very powerful, but it's can be interesting.

This was just the latest of his posts doubling/tripling down on his not very powerful but could be interesting role.

Here's what I think:

You're fishing.

12 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

So, you thought that I believed that Raves was the roleblock because HE mentioned it, when he hinted for 2+ days that his ability wasn't that powerful...?

This was just the latest of his posts doubling/tripling down on his not very powerful but could be interesting role.

Here's what I think:

You're fishing.

since you and raves both claimed to know what happened to people, its not all hard to figure out what you guys are or at least get very close to your role.

raves knew pickle disapeared with a guy in the bathroom

you knew i was sent drinks.

i get it. so i dont need to fish at all, even if i wanted to.

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

since you and raves both claimed to know what happened to people, its not all hard to figure out what you guys are or at least get very close to your role.

You still wouldn't get close to my role with that line of thinking

18 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

I also knew and got the exact same flavor as Raves with the pickle incident, which makes me wonder why you'd ask me NOW if I were the roleblock as opposed to earlier than that.

How did you know that I knew you were sent drinks if you missed my post?

Just now, Malfatron said:

Because you just told me about it lol

I'm saying that while also articulating a flavor overlap with me and Raves. I'm saying that there's no way you'd believe I was actually the RB because none of this matches.

22 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I'm saying that while also articulating a flavor overlap with me and Raves. I'm saying that there's no way you'd believe I was actually the RB because none of this matches.

I will chalk that up to jumping around in my read up

im on the same page now

2 hours ago, MWil23 said:

BCB, Swoosh, and Blue seem a bit too Laissez Faire for me this game. I can hear BCB in scumchat now saying "It's time to let town sit back and implode".

Totally something I'd do. Sadly just been working and trying to run the bdl shark tank. First day today I have some time and there's a guilty invest 🤷‍♂️.  I also haven't read much so if someone wants to cliff notes me what the hell has all been claimed that be great. Normally I'd just tag squire but lol at that now