Totall Rickall Mafia - Game over; MAFIA WON

bucsfan333

11 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Long day phases are towns best friend.  Town wins by getting information during the day, scum wins by basically the opposite.

Yeah, I was going to say... when we've got our target set, I feel like the posturing only stands to hurt town. The squire flip and additional night moves will be the biggest benefit to town right now, imo. (But I'm new at this, so I'm probably wrong.)

1 minute ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Yeah, I was going to say... when we've got our target set, I feel like the posturing only stands to hurt town. The squire flip and additional night moves will be the biggest benefit to town right now, imo. (But I'm new at this, so I'm probably wrong.)

going through squires posts and looking at old VCs helps too

watch for scum-scum connections. squire likes to form those and they always feel a little off

Edited by Malfatron
from -> for

4 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Its not

i didnt realize you thought someone moved swooshs vote (assuming that didnt really happen, did it?)

Well either someone moved Swoosh's vote or he has the ability to move it without posting in the thread. Which do you think is more likely