Totall Rickall Mafia - Game over; MAFIA WON

bucsfan333

1 minute ago, Blue said:

If I knew I wouldn't be asking, would I, lol

Well in that case, since you made me wait all day for a freaking JOAT claim, I’m going to bed. Consider this the mafia equivalent of when my wife gives me a kiss and turns over and goes to sleep on a Saturday night.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Blue said:

I don't believe that. You were supposedly RBed for 3 Nights by Matts and now that you're free you don't do anything?

thats exactly why i complained about it in thread. to bait that person into continually rbing me (i thought i was blocked by scum though)

Just now, Malfatron said:

words of wisdom, especially to @Matts4313 if you see me complaining about being roleblocked, it means i dont give a damn if i am. otherwise, i will just keep it quiet. luckily we have a gracious host that tells you that youre taken put fot drinks even though you didnt put in a move

On 8/24/2021 at 1:22 PM, The Orca said:

You were, but also from Squire's vote pattern at the end im more inclined to believe mafia was spread out and on the Tk3 line you stand out as scum vs Hokie (though his claim is sketchy at the moment) and he voted in OT you didn't. So if Sanchez is town it would lead to me thinking you have way more odds of being scum staying out of OT between 2 town 

This was 2 days ago lol. I need to find the vote counts again. Bcb didn't like this 

What day are we on?