Totall Rickall Mafia - Game over; MAFIA WON

bucsfan333

44 minutes ago, Forge said:
46 minutes ago, Forge said:

Would need to be in for a few hundred thousand hands. That's probably bigger commitment for most. WSOP is valid in NV, but only a few other states, I'm pretty sure (TX not one of them). Not sure if I can play GG poker here yet. 

At the very least I'd think 100K. No solvers. 

What the hell are you talking about?

14 minutes ago, Forge said:

Think that Jason is a bad vote, regardless of how people may feel about him as an individual

I actually agree... but for scum.

From what I've learned in my short time here, scum are rarely voted out this early in the game. D1 scum votes are mostly luck, and, by D2, scum is often under-the-radar or borderline inactive. Town tends to chase one "read" to the next "read", still leading to a D2 town lynch.

As was explained to me last game: given that the ratio of town/scum is so staggeringly unbalanced, there's a significantly higher chance of lynching town than scum early in the game.

One of the following is true:
1. jason is actually town, has no ability and is toxic.
2. jason is actually town, has an ability and is toxic.
3. jason is actually scum.

Now, I tend to think that 2 is out, considering he announced not having an ability of his own at a time where doing so only drew attention to himself. In addition, and considering how hard he has pushed for abilities to be revealed so far during D2, he would be more harm than good to town anyway, as pushing other town to reveal their abilities could 1) draw more attention to them in the thread itself, and 2) could actually lead to those town revealing their abilities, giving scum an advantage.

So, for me, it's either 1 or 3. If he's 3, I'm thrilled, as I voted out a scum. If he's 1, and we've already established the above, I'd much rather vote out a vanilla town that's toxic and leads to far more town unproductivity than switch my vote against a possible town with a helpful ability.

(But, of course, scum would love for town to vote someone else here, as jason likely has no ability and only creates issues within the game for town. Pushing for town to vote elsewhere, considering the above, seems rather... scummy.)

3 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

I actually agree... but for scum.

From what I've learned in my short time here, scum are rarely voted out this early in the game. D1 scum votes are mostly luck, and, by D2, scum is often under-the-radar or borderline inactive. Town tends to chase one "read" to the next "read", still leading to a D2 town lynch.

As was explained to me last game: given that the ratio of town/scum is so staggeringly unbalanced, there's a significantly higher chance of lynching town than scum early in the game.

One of the following is true:
1. jason is actually town, has no ability and is toxic.
2. jason is actually town, has an ability and is toxic.
3. jason is actually scum.

Now, I tend to think that 2 is out, considering he announced not having an ability of his own at a time where doing so only drew attention to himself. In addition, and considering how hard he has pushed for abilities to be revealed so far during D2, he would be more harm than good to town anyway, as pushing other town to reveal their abilities could 1) draw more attention to them in the thread itself, and 2) could actually lead to those town revealing their abilities, giving scum an advantage.

So, for me, it's either 1 or 3. If he's 3, I'm thrilled, as I voted out a scum. If he's 1, and we've already established the above, I'd much rather vote out a vanilla town that's toxic and leads to far more town unproductivity than switch my vote against a possible town with a helpful ability.

(But, of course, scum would love for town to vote someone else here, as jason likely has no ability and only creates issues within the game for town. Pushing for town to vote elsewhere, considering the above, seems rather... scummy.)

This is so ridiculous. I haven’t tried to put the attention on anyone literally responding to every post about abilities to point out over and over again I don’t have an ability.

what issues am I creating and how is that toxic? Bc I call ppl out and want answers in a game we play and I don’t kiss your ***? Soooooo toxic rolls eyes. I assume you know I’m town and that long write up was incredibly scummy way of saying it’s ok if u vote out a town player.