HokieHigh - squire12, MWil23, TheKillerNacho

1 Dome - 11sanchez11

1 Matts4313 - Forge

1 Forge - Tk3

1 TheKillerNacho - HokieHigh

No Vote
bcb1213

Just now, swoosh said:

Don't like the tk3 case enough to go him over someone like sanchez or Hokie. If all things are equal, I prefer to lynch an inactive.

Big time town read on jason. What's the case for sanchez and Hokie?

Also, didn't mean to imply Hokie is inactive. I've seem him post quite a bit this game. 

43 minutes ago, jasonwbantle said:

@bcb1213you have two hours to get outta scum chat and come vote Season 1 Episode 105 GIF by Rick and Morty

Consider it done.   I actually forgot I have volleyball scoreboard season starting tonight.  I'm not read up so I may not even vote unless someone gives me a solid argument in the next 20 minutes 

Just now, swoosh said:

Don't like the tk3 case enough to go him over someone like sanchez or Hokie. If all things are equal, I prefer to lynch an inactive.

I just de-escalated the vote off of Tk3 and brought this situation about - which has put me in contention to be voted off at the end. I also have a town read on Jason. Sanchez case is inactivity, which is a weak case too. 

Nacho is playing totally different from last game when he was a civ, this is my case.

3 minutes ago, swoosh said:

Biggest thing on Sanchez right now is honestly that's he's active (somewhat). Not really part of his game lol (though I will give him the benefit of the doubt that admit that even though he's not active in thread when he plays mafia, he still does things like send in his night moves...he tried to get me high in Gopher's World, for exmple LOL)

Just now, HokieHigh said:

I just de-escalated the vote off of Tk3 and brought this situation about - which has put me in contention to be voted off at the end. I also have a town read on Jason. Sanchez case is inactivity, which is a weak case too. 

Nacho is playing totally different from last game when he was a civ, this is my case.

Of the four, I'd go sanchez just because he hasn't provided much anyway. I really haven't seen any good cases yet. 

To the Nacho bit, to his defense, I'm pretty sure he did say he was going to play like this before the game. Not to say he's not scum. 

• Like 2

Just now, swoosh said:

Of the four, I'd go sanchez just because he hasn't provided much anyway. I really haven't seen any good cases yet. 

To the Nacho bit, to his defense, I'm pretty sure he did say he was going to play like this before the game. Not to say he's not scum. 

Easy thing to say pre game in case you are scum. Can always change your mind if you are civ