Totall Rickall Mafia - Game over; MAFIA WON

bucsfan333

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

giphy.gif

Explain to me more!

Well, there's a bit more, I guess.

I didn't want to reveal the quantity before, as it could've clued scum into how many times I could save myself/others. I started with five, and the first attack (explosive blast) consumed three. Believing that I'd die last night, I gave my remaining two to two different players: Malf and Raves. I thought it better to try and save players that mentioned possible town abilities that were (potentially) too strong to just state in thread. So, I'm out.

Might've been a misplay, but I thought I would die last night for sure.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

I didn't want to reveal the quantity before, as it could've clued scum into how many times I could save myself/others. I started with five, and the first attack (explosive blast) consumed three. Believing that I'd die last night, I gave my remaining two to two different players: Malf and Raves. I thought it better to try and save players that mentioned possible town abilities that were (potentially) too strong to just state in thread. So, I'm out.

You gave away too much info IMO.

5 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Malf? That dude reeks of scummy goat smell.

Just now, bucsfan333 said:

Ok. So I ****ed up. 😬

I will rectify this with everyone negatively impacted by it.

@Pickle Rick is not, in fact, dead. I thought I overlooked something, and actually overlooked something else in doing so.

So @Pickle Rick is alive and well right now. My bad.

Whaaaaaaat?...?

Woah. Certainly a plot twist. I guess we just removed the knife, put the plumbus up in there and *poof* he was all better?

I guess that's a good thing, though.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Well, I mean, only about my items. You alluded to having an ability early in the game, as did Malf. I do not know if either of you is actually town, but that was the vibe I got from how you described your abilities.

That's what I meant.  By giving out those details it makes killing either of us easier by scum/indy as they'll know whether their abilities will kill or not.

Just now, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

I'm a sucker for a musty goat smell.

The way he mentioned his ability made it seem like he was being intentionally distant to try and survive a bit longer. If I read it wrong... well, that's par for the course for me.

anyways it only prevents night kills right?  if he's scum we can still lynch him.

1 minute ago, Raves said:

That's what I meant.  By giving out those details it makes killing either of us easier by scum/indy as they'll know whether their abilities will kill or not.

Oh. I mentioned most of that leading up to N2 anyway.

To be honest, I was sort of hoping they'd just finish me off and/or avoid hitting town targets, believing that they may survive those hits anyway.

A handful of town were pushing - hard - for even more information during D2. I argued that giving more would give scum too much info. They told me that response made me scum.

4 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Ok. So I ****ed up. 😬

I will rectify this with everyone negatively impacted by it.

@Pickle Rick is not, in fact, dead. I thought I overlooked something, and actually overlooked something else in doing so.

So @Pickle Rick is alive and well right now. My bad.

I missed the pickle being dead post in the first place. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

To be honest, I was sort of hoping they'd just finish me off and/or avoid hitting town targets, believing that they may survive those hits anyway.

A handful of town were pushing - hard - for even more information during D2. I argued that giving more would give scum too much info. They told me that response made me scum.

Just stop listening to Jason.

• Like 1

Just now, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Non-edit edit: "A handful of participants..." I have no clue if they're town or not. Pressuring a town to reveal more than they thought was necessary didn't seem "town"-like.