Totall Rickall Mafia - Game over; MAFIA WON

bucsfan333

3 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Here's what we know:

- swoosh's vote was changed off of Tk3 at the end of D2, sparing Tk3 and pushing the vote to OT, and
- Tk3 still won the vote in OT

We can conclude that whoever switched the vote wanted 1) Tk3 to live, or 2) wanted to try for a double lynch.

Thats why it was probably tk3 as the vote manipulator

2 hours ago, Malfatron said:

matts gonna pretend he thought i legitly claimed nontown to rationalize it

if @Matts4313 blocks me one more time, hes scum for sure

2 hours ago, Malfatron said:

also, if im scum im definitely hitting Matts today.

definitely.

i wouldnt blame anyone for thinking im scum if matts gets hit today

lol

11 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Here's what we know:

- swoosh's vote was changed off of Tk3 at the end of D2, sparing Tk3 and pushing the vote to OT, and
- Tk3 still won the vote in OT

We can conclude that whoever switched the vote wanted 1) Tk3 to live, or 2) wanted to try for a double lynch.

This is flawed because they could've had a double lynch, but instead moved my vote off of Sanchez to no one, unless it was just missed, though I'm guessing it's the former.  That could mean that they wanted it to look like it was town vs town going into a double lynch but it was actually town vs mafia and the mafia was saved from being part of the double lynch with the manipulation.

2 minutes ago, Raves said:

This is flawed because they could've had a double lynch, but instead moved my vote off of Sanchez to no one, unless it was just missed, though I'm guessing it's the former.  That could mean that they wanted it to look like it was town vs town going into a double lynch but it was actually town vs mafia and the mafia was saved from being part of the double lynch with the manipulation.

Sure, that assumes that they can move the vote wherever they want. In a bucsfan Rick & Morty game, I'm not so sure I can conclude that.

Just now, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Sure, that assumes that they can move the vote wherever they want. In a bucsfan Rick & Morty game, I'm not so sure I can conclude that.

Well your initial assumption did just that as well.  So I'm just adding in that there's another layer to think about is all.

Just now, Raves said:

Well your initial assumption did just that as well.  So I'm just adding in that there's another layer to think about is all.

Although fair, that wasn't exactly my point. We know that they moved the vote off of Tk3 after he had won/lost. We don't know if they had a choice in where that vote went.