Totall Rickall Mafia - Game over; MAFIA WON

bucsfan333

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Malf over here lying as well, according to my interaction with host. 

You all are welcome. 

he said he did in the thread is what im saying. thats what i was going for

protection from scum to think twice

but yeah, i wasnt pmed anything

Just now, bcb1213 said:

If you can, can you please go over night one, how many whatever you started with, gave out etc 

I was told that I started with 5 "rejuvenating serum", and I could give them away to protect others.

- During N1, I did not give any away.
- I was informed that, during N1, I was hit by an "explosive blast" that destroyed 3 of them.

I felt it important to inform town that there were two hits each night, but I couldn't reveal this information without explaining how I knew. Therefore, I had to reveal that I had these items. Being as I was hit N1, I assumed I'd be hit N2 as well, and thought it better to protect others than risk dying.

- During N2, I informed the boss that I gave two away: one to Raves and one to Malf. (Feel free to debate if these were wise targets.) The only response I received from the boss was that I had zero now.

1 minute ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

I was told that I started with 5 "rejuvenating serum", and I could give them away to protect others.

- During N1, I did not give any away.
- I was informed that, during N1, I was hit by an "explosive blast" that destroyed 3 of them.

I felt it important to inform town that there were two hits each night, but I couldn't reveal this information without explaining how I knew. Therefore, I had to reveal that I had these items. Being as I was hit N1, I assumed I'd be hit N2 as well, and thought it better to protect others than risk dying.

- During N2, I informed the boss that I gave two away: one to Raves and one to Malf. (Feel free to debate if these were wise targets.) The only response I received from the boss was that I had zero now.

Swing and a miss.