Totall Rickall Mafia - Game over; MAFIA WON

bucsfan333

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Alright guys, time for me to step up and help us bring this home. 

You're already doing a good job.

1 minute ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

I don't think Orca's attempt to push the vote off of squire at the end of D3 can be overlooked here.

I thought it at first too but do we really think Orca would be that blatant.  I mean it was kinda hard to think an experienced mafia player would make that play pushing that hard... I would think it would be more the people that were trying to cast doubt on forge's claim while still voting squire would be more likely targets hoping to get an eventual swap to forge with saying it's a fake claim etc.

2 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Nope. I already specified where I gave them. (Although, I read/understood that giving the item would protect that person for the night. It wasn't really spelled out. I'm not sure if they were actually able to keep them.)

They why does not agreeing with scum dealing varying levels of damage...get a response of look at Forge's death?

Pickle is town unless he was converted, so that’s not a road I’m willing to go down this close to endgame.

I believe TL is confused town.

I’m leaning Town on Josh, as well as Jason.

That leaves a handful of others to sort out.

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

I couldn’t help myself 😉 

You managed to break it open by pointing out something that Malf/Pickle/Orca all claimed N1 and I have confirmed multiple times? 

Congrats. How will we rectify this new information? BTW your claim of my role is a bit off.

It’s borderline unfair that I hold Malf to a higher threshold of mastery, but not getting relatively transparent messages in plain sight despite being tagged and the other 3 things I said earlier make me uneasy. That said, he’s been blocked 3 times, and I have no reason to believe that’s a town power. 

I’m a little uneasy about how Orca bought me as town after the Raves interaction and me clearly lying about having a bomb around my neck. Town orca usually nails me to the wall on that.

Hokie is clearly lying, or he’s being unnecessarily cryptic and antagonistic while refusing to state what he’s done/who he’s communicating with/what etc.