Totall Rickall Mafia - Game over; MAFIA WON

bucsfan333

2 hours ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Interesting post here from jason about Daniel/Hokie.

Why is this interesting? He was a claimed mason and Daniel voted him day 1. Not normal for a Mason 

And this was mentioned days ago. And still hasn’t been addressed. At this point I wonder if you’re trolling or slow

Just now, jasonwbantle said:

Why is this interesting? He was a claimed mason and Daniel voted him day 1. Not normal for a Mason 

He actually DID NOT claim a mason, he claimed having a chat with Daniel, and when asked if he was a mason or if it was a dead chat, was cryptic and antagonistic, which is absolutely just as bad if not worse.

2 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

That's said.... 

Whatever happened to the Plumbus @Matts4313

It went away

2 hours ago, MWil23 said:

I think that Matts is actually underrated and people like to hate on him in Mafia, when in reality, this claim of a RB is a surface level play without an upside.

1. people joke, but everyone with a brain knows I am the best. ever. 

2. slight correction, I didnt have to claim. I was called out and confirmed it.

1 hour ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

I'm ready and willing to follow along. I guess my question is this: with the "gun flavor" on swoosh, doesn't that imply that a gun may possibly exist? Could it have just been a found item?

Secondly: this Hokie/Daniel thing is intriguing. I feel like answers are needed there as well.

Lastly, Matts didn't mention losing the plumbus after N3. Pretty suspect, considering he mentioned receiving it the day prior. Clarification needed here as well.

Its gone. No clue what it did. 

35 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

TL;DR on what I've said today:

I don't believe for a second that Matts would just roll over like this and have such a transparent cut and dry voting out of himself without there being some sort of plan and/or wrinkle here.

Roll over? Who is rolling over? Im doing exactly as I said. 

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

Roll over? Who is rolling over? Im doing exactly as I said. 

I'm saying under the premise that IF you're scum, which I believe, this isn't a Matts play, because you're better than just rolling over.

I didn’t just “watch tv”. I knew that the lynch was supposed to be squire and it was. I told you from day 1 that I have no ability so what’s the point in ring active anymore? It’s boring - I can’t do anything and I wasn’t changing my vote. Plus I’m so toxic right? Why would I ruin your game?

Now, since I’m not involved in ANY abilities or ANY night moves, maybe someone can explain what happened last night? I received no message whatsoever from bucs so I’m completely in the dark. 

I think we could look at who was defending squire as a good step. Thoughts?