Totall Rickall Mafia - Game over; MAFIA WON

bucsfan333

2 hours ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Pretend that I have. What's the significance?

The vest that you claim is serum is actually:

maxresdefault.jpg

2 hours ago, MWil23 said:

He says that he was hinting about the giving and receiving of gifts (sauce) a while back.

Correct. I received 2 of them. One Thursday at 8:33 pm and another on Monday at 5:04. I gave the second one to @Forge.

1 hour ago, jasonwbantle said:

@Matts4313can you defend blocking Malf from d1. What’s your reasoning?

1. He claimed other.

2. Its funny. 

3. Now you all will hopefully see he sucks with out night moves, right @Malfatron?

1 hour ago, bcb1213 said:

If Malf is scum it's freaking phenomenal.  However. You generally want to try to stop mafia from killing people at night as a role Blocker 

Well I did technically attempt to block 2 hits in addition to Malf last night. I was hit and so was forge. 

As for my role, I take someone out for drinks which means they cant put in their moves. @Pickle Rick and @The Orca both knew that almost immediately after N1. Followed by @Malfatron, @MWil23 and @Raves (I believe?) all confirming it. 

My suspicious list starts with Orca and Hokie. Though if we lynch malf I promise to move on from blocking him.

1 hour ago, bcb1213 said:

If Malf is scum it's freaking phenomenal.  However. You generally want to try to stop mafia from killing people at night as a role Blocker 

Right so if we think Malf is scum- then matts was right to do this no?

Oh so he’s being accountable for the night deaths (and there were many). That doesn’t mean he’s scum tho - doesn’t it just mean he did a poor job? 

^^^Thoughts on that exchange^^

The logic of killing me, knowing I dont have a hit, because I didnt magically stop someone else with a hit is bewildering. 

Also - WHATS TO SAY I DIDNT STOP A HIT? We havent had the same number each night. 

MALF MIGHT HAVE PUT IN THE N1 HIT!

2 hours ago, MWil23 said:

He's claimed to be what was already insinuated, which is that he's blocking Malfatron. Someone else is handing them out. It's actually not even the worst idea in the world if that person needs to claim, but at this moment, they don't necessarily need to.

they shouldnt imo

4 hours ago, MWil23 said:

It's a sad day when I'm the one who is picking up on soft claims and signals and everyone else misses them...and now you've all left it to me to be the one to decipher whether or not they're genuine or lies. The fallout is on you, Town.

or maybe im just not revealing when im picking em up :)