Totall Rickall Mafia - Game over; MAFIA WON

bucsfan333

Just now, 11sanchez11 said:

I think you backed off me being mafia because of the night 2 OT thing but blue actually "accidentally" put me in OT by switching swoosh's vote. 

@bcb1213, @Blue and I had a heated discussion if there was a traitor in our mafia group.

Forge gets a red invest on me when I thought there was no way that should happen.   Blue moves swoosh vote to sanchez to put it into OT with Tk3 and sanchez.  

• Like 2

Just now, 11sanchez11 said:

I think you backed off me being mafia because of the night 2 OT thing but blue actually "accidentally" put me in OT by switching swoosh's vote. 

i backed off on you being mafia the day after i hit you.

i believe bcb was lynched that night which got you mwil

you played that really well. thought for sure i would catch you in a lie, but nope.

Just now, squire12 said:

@bcb1213, @Blue and I had a heated discussion if there was a traitor in our mafia group.

Forge gets a red invest on me when I thought there was no way that should happen.   Blue moves swoosh vote to sanchez to put it into OT with Tk3 and sanchez.  

thats always fun when that possibility is there

sounds like you guys had a fun scumchat

1 minute ago, 11sanchez11 said:

Yeah that was a big part.  I did think to myself a little bit if I were with you I'd just buss you but that seemed a little to early to do it for me 

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

Fun note...I really did flip a coin between tk and Sanchez. Tk lost which is why me vote went on him

Just now, squire12 said:
1 minute ago, Forge said:

Did Matts legit block malf every night and truly prevent conversions? Lol

yes he did.  malf could only have 1 convert at a time though

yep, so it didnt bother me too bad. took the heat off me and bought me days actually.

if anything, we lynched matts too soon lol (but that was fun too)

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

Yeah that was a big part.  I did think to myself a little bit if I were with you I'd just buss you but that seemed a little to early to do it for me 

sanchez had the hit that was odd night unblockable + untraceable and even night untraceable.   so bussing him was not an option for us