Totall Rickall Mafia - Game over; MAFIA WON

bucsfan333

11 hours ago, Blue said:

I will be playing this game by the Forge Rules, just so everyone is aware

Blue following me while actually thinking that he follows Forge should show you who actually wears the pants in our BDL relationship

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Because I have a strong town power role and am trying to do the exact opposite of what Jason decided to do. It's definitely not because I said that I'm very busy with coaching obligations, our first game is tonight, and that I'd be busy. The fact that you posted this ~10:30 PM EST knowing that I'd be asleep regardless of alignment is the most disingenuous thing I've read so far.

@squire12 that's one

Well this old timer gets all the women, but he does have some questions/comments here

1. You say you are doing the opposite of Jason, but I reckon you just did the same in a manner of speaking

2. My friend, how are you going to participate in the Purge in you can't stay up, here are some pure adrenaline shots on the house. Also, if you are on after 10:30 PM, I'll just assume you are scum

4 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

starting a 1 vs 1 when your opponent is going camping...have you no scruples?

It would be the PERFECT thing to do if this were Meme Mafia 2.0 (@Matts4313 to show that I haven't forgotten this). Me, starting a 1 vs. 1 on a game night/weekend (we have film and a JV game tomorrow), and then you going camping, with about 24+ hours of sporadic and frustratingly mediocre banter would be perfect.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Because I have a strong town power role and am trying to do the exact opposite of what Jason decided to do. It's definitely not because I said that I'm very busy with coaching obligations, our first game is tonight, and that I'd be busy. The fact that you posted this ~10:30 PM EST knowing that I'd be asleep regardless of alignment is the most disingenuous thing I've read so far.

@squire12 that's one

interesting that mwil didnt tell us this pregame @Dome

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

shrug, he gets lynched for stuff like this in many games

Would rather go sanchez d1.

hes basically vanilla anyway bc hes not gonna put in his move

I'm waiting to see if SwAg replaces him, but duly noted that you asked him to replace Sanchez only to start SwAg off at a distinct disadvantage, trying to get SwAg to claim early.

@SwAg don't worry, I've got your back here. So does @Forge. Take comfort in that.

Just now, MWil23 said:

It would be the PERFECT thing to do if this were Meme Mafia 2.0 (@Matts4313 to show that I haven't forgotten this). Me, starting a 1 vs. 1 on a game night/weekend (we have film and a JV game tomorrow), and then you going camping, with about 24+ hours of sporadic and frustratingly mediocre banter would be perfect.

Well, whart your agenda for sunday?

if its busy like me, i will fake a guilty on you, and let the games begin