Totall Rickall Mafia - Game over; MAFIA WON

bucsfan333

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

*Resisting the urge to tunnel on Malfatron...

*Resisting the urge to tunnel on Malfatron...

It's a tricky situation.

I came into this game promising myself I wouldn't tunnel on D1, but then jason makes that "I don't have any abilities" comment after bucs said specifically that all players would have abilities.

Why would jason say that?
 1) Because he has a great town ability, which would be under the "so obvious to conclude that he just wouldn't say it" category.
 2) Because he's scum and thinks it makes him a valueless target, which would also be under the "so obvious to conclude that he just wouldn't say it" category.
 3) Because... he's... jason?

Then, knowing the above, Malf rushes to defend him, which certainly doesn't help any of it. (Although Malf defending him almost makes me want to clear jason, considering scum likely wouldn't make such an obviously scummy move this early.)

It's strange.

1 minute ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

It's a tricky situation.

I came into this game promising myself I wouldn't tunnel on D1, but then jason makes that "I don't have any abilities" comment after bucs said specifically that all players would have abilities.

Why would jason say that?
 1) Because he has a great town ability, which would be under the "so obvious to conclude that he just wouldn't say it" category.
 2) Because he's scum and thinks it makes him a valueless target, which would also be under the "so obvious to conclude that he just wouldn't say it" category.
 3) Because... he's... jason?

Then, knowing the above, Malf rushes to defend him, which certainly doesn't help any of it. (Although Malf defending him almost makes me want to clear jason, considering scum likely wouldn't make such an obviously scummy move this early.)

It's strange.

Malfatron pushing the "It's just Jason" narrative does come across to me as a soft defense, while simultaneously pushing a D1 inactive, which is something that he knows I can get behind/often say (he usually degrees in Malf's defense), but then taking the time to go out of his way to quote and then question Jason to give an answer comes across to me as something that really raised my eyebrow.

If Malf truly believed Jason was confused (Jason has been before), then he wouldn't ask that question or go out of his way, as he'd likely have his mind made up, but likely wants something on record. The back to back posts that I immediately questioned with my gif last page were for a reason, and he knows it.

• Like 1

Just now, MWil23 said:

Malfatron pushing the "It's just Jason" narrative does come across to me as a soft defense, while simultaneously pushing a D1 inactive, which is something that he knows I can get behind/often say (he usually degrees in Malf's defense), but then taking the time to go out of his way to quote and then question Jason to give an answer comes across to me as something that really raised my eyebrow.

If Malf truly believed Jason was confused (Jason has been before), then he wouldn't ask that question or go out of his way, as he'd likely have his mind made up, but likely wants something on record. The back to back posts that I immediately questioned with my gif last page were for a reason, and he knows it.

So interesting.

Just now, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

So interesting.

D1 Malfatron is my favorite, and I try to make it a point to banter back and forth with him. It's my equivalent to "prison rules", wherein I have to attempt to assert myself as a force not to be messed with by picking on the biggest/badest guy D1, hoping to garner some respect, while knowing that it could backfire and that Malfatron, the loveable manipulator and Mafia Master (Malfatron, master of mafia and manipulation is the new alliteration @Matts4313), could be doing something else.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

D1 Malfatron is my favorite, and I try to make it a point to banter back and forth with him. It's my equivalent to "prison rules", wherein I have to attempt to assert myself as a force not to be messed with by picking on the biggest/badest guy D1, hoping to garner some respect, while knowing that it could backfire and that Malfatron, the loveable manipulator and Mafia Master (Malfatron, master of mafia and manipulation is the new alliteration @Matts4313), could be doing something else.

See the source image

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Strapping gentleman, if I do say so myself.

I'm guessing that's Forge on the left with the black hat, and bucs overseeing things from the back of the room?

@Forge is the guy on the right who is amused with a blank expression and a finger across his lips, clearly unintentionally hiding something and/or showing general apathy because he's thinking about something else altogether.

@bucsfan333 isn't pictured because he's the judge

• Like 2