Totall Rickall Mafia - Game over; MAFIA WON

bucsfan333

35 minutes ago, Forge said:

We now have people all in on the flop and showing a card. Pot a little over 2k

Another thing to consider is on a weekend you get lots of terrible players just throwing money at the tables. They stay in with any out. So there’s a decent chance someone at the table might catch something 

1 minute ago, jasonwbantle said:

Another thing to consider is on a weekend you get lots of terrible players just throwing money at the tables. They stay in with any out. So there’s a decent chance someone at the table might catch something 

Just now, jasonwbantle said:

So, how about you take this poker talk to a private message where you can exchange **** picks Bc I think most of us are over it

Will Ferrell Anchorman GIF

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Forge said:

My table is poorly placed. I have no quality views of the televisions to watch any of the games. 

Will be mentioning that in my Yelp review

You're not in Reno are you?  Cuz I'll be there in about 2 weeks for a few days vacationing.

Just now, Forge said:

No, I live in Vegas

Nice.  I'm just heading to Reno because I was stationed as a recruiter and want to catch up with some old friends while getting some gambling in.  Definitely want to try to do a Vegas vacation at some point.

• Like 1