Totall Rickall Mafia - Game over; MAFIA WON

bucsfan333

Just now, Forge said:

Ultimately, not the route I would have preferred, but not going to complain over it. After getting screwed by inactives in death note 1, hard for me to get all weepy about this

Yeah we didn’t have a good scum read as ppl honestly weren’t very active only talking poker all night.

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Ultimately, not the route I would have preferred, but not going to complain over it. After getting screwed by inactives in death note 1, hard for me to get all weepy about this

Please. You say that like I didn’t completely bend town over and blow it down the stretch the last 3 days for us as town.

Just now, jasonwbantle said:

What does this mean?

okay, trololololol Forge rules mode off for a moment:

When there was under an hour to go in the Day and Hokie was nearly even with Karnage to be the vote for the Day, he knew (or should have known) that it wasn't likely anyone but him or one of the 3-vote people were likely to be voted out. Putting his vote on Squire, who I don't think had another vote on him at the time, was a throw-away vote that didn't matter in the slightest unless there was a huge shift in the last hour--which in itself is probably a sign that Squire is/was Town.

So Hokie's smartest move to save himself was to vote for the other top vote-getter. If Hokie is Town, it doesn't matter at that point what his read of Karnage is or whether he thinks Karnage will be replaced. He knows he's Town. He doesn't know anything about Karnage's role. If you're Town and the vote is coming down to you and another player you don't have any info on, you vote for the other person. Simply allowing yourself to be voted out without a fight is hurting Town.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Please. You say that like I didn’t completely bend town over and blow it down the stretch the last 3 days for us as town.

Certainly not your best showing lol. 

We've all had them. I got Harry Potter lynched one time 😂

16 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Vote Count

Karnage84 - jasonwbantle, swoosh, Malfatron, Matts4313, MWil23, squire12

Tk3 - bcb1213, The Orca, Forge, HokieHigh, Pickle Rick

HokieHigh - Tk3, TL-TwoWinsAway

11sanchez11 - Blue, Dome

jasonwbantle - Raves, Daniel

Malfatron - JoshstraDaymus

1 Daniel - TheKillerNacho

No Vote
11sanchez11
Karnage84

@Karnage84 will be the lynch. Y'all have until 8:30 to submit moves. I won't accept any I receive after that.

3 minutes ago, jasonwbantle said:

Bc anyone else wouldn’t be easy?

Inactivity from people who are typically inactive is a null tell. Not that you're going to get much from anyone on day one. But scum like to have easy reasons to vote people. Same reason scum will "hunt" indies and cults, but may try to save an Indy from being a lynch at the same time

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Blue said:

okay, trololololol Forge rules mode off for a moment:

When there was under an hour to go in the Day and Hokie was nearly even with Karnage to be the vote for the Day, he knew (or should have known) that it wasn't likely anyone but him or one of the 3-vote people were likely to be voted out. Putting his vote on Squire, who I don't think had another vote on him at the time, was a throw-away vote that didn't matter in the slightest unless there was a huge shift in the last hour--which in itself is probably a sign that Squire is/was Town.

So Hokie's smartest move to save himself was to vote for the other top vote-getter. If Hokie is Town, it doesn't matter at that point what his read of Karnage is or whether he thinks Karnage will be replaced. He knows he's Town. He doesn't know anything about Karnage's role. If you're Town and the vote is coming down to you and another player you don't have any info on, you vote for the other person. Simply allowing yourself to be voted out without a fight is hurting Town.

Correct

• Like 1