Totall Rickall Mafia - Game over; MAFIA WON

bucsfan333

1 minute ago, HokieHigh said:

mWil basically saved me by switching to Karnage, it was a key momentum swing. I'll reserve comment on the rest of the group until some more action happens. 

Are you scum? Because if you are, and he is, that makes sense he would do that 😂

3 hours ago, jasonwbantle said:

Karnage not a single post- it’s fair to assume he’s hiding in scum chart or at the very least a useless town as he isn’t here doing a single thing.

so why does he only have 2 votes? U less there is an actual food reason to vote someone else (I haven’t heard a decent argument) then why so few?

This fellow is going really hard at karnage

• Like 1

Just now, Matts4313 said:

What did you find out about the plumbus? 

Does anyone else have ideas about this game mechanic?

NOTHING WHATSOEVER. I asked many questions about all the ppl visiting eachother and abilities gained and lost and legit got one answer so far. Did you see how quickly I responded? Bc I’m here to communicate and figure this out.

1 minute ago, jasonwbantle said:

Yup I was pretty clear about why and an inactive town isn’t the worst thing anyways- he wasn’t gonna help us.

nice of you to finally show up. What’s the occasion? Scum chat boring?

You complain about being ignored but you have ignored the fact that Karnage was set to be replaced by Bucs, which I have pointed out multiple times.