Totall Rickall Mafia - Game over; MAFIA WON

bucsfan333

5 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

You do realize no town should discuss any night moves this early in the game unless it reveals scum.  Now people who have already done so need to start talking or im lynching 

@HokieHigh how could you talk with Daniel

@Malfatron how do you know someone visited 

@TL-TwoWinsAway how do you know someone tried to kill you? 

Just to add to this 

@Matts4313 why were you suspicious of malf claiming he knew someone visited but ignored a supposed failed hit on TL and somehow he knew? 

5 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

You do realize no town should discuss any night moves this early in the game unless it reveals scum.  Now people who have already done so need to start talking or im lynching 

@HokieHigh how could you talk with Daniel

@Malfatron how do you know someone visited 

@TL-TwoWinsAway how do you know someone tried to kill you? 

THIS - THANK YOU! FINALLY SOMEONE IS asking! One of these three os getting my vote until they explain.

and btw you don’t need to give away your role when say in something. I mean they posted anyways 

Hokie for now

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

I thought I have a reserved spot in the top 5? 

The truest form of the hit list is actually game by game. If I'm scum, the just is people I want to kill the must. When I'm town, it's the people I trust the most

• Like 1

Just now, jasonwbantle said:

Nope. Roman is gonna win. The Rock needs to make an appearance or Cena does need to win for this show not to be a disappointment 

A cash in would help. I thought this show was decent but had some questionable choices. That’s. WWE though

1 hour ago, Forge said:

@Raves

why did you kill Daniel? He wasn't bothering anyone 

Because he said he was going to vote you out if you talked about poker.

31 minutes ago, Forge said:

Still really like the TK3 vote. 

Maybe a Matts vote. 

Dome is going to be my ride or die for the time being. 

Can't vote mwilly yet and don't want to vote squire yet. 

Raves has been quite, and Nacho is slightly disconcerting because Dome has crushed the last vestiges of meme game appreciation from my body. 

Fele okay about the twins 

Sorry, today was D&D but I was checking when I got a chance on my phone to see if anything important was going on.  Just the same old arguments of lynching an inactive vs some random 3rd person.  Though Hokie and tk3 look fishy to me with the way the voting ended.

Now I'm off to bed.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, jasonwbantle said:

THIS - THANK YOU! FINALLY SOMEONE IS asking! One of these three os getting my vote until they explain.

and btw you don’t need to give away your role when say in something. I mean they posted anyways 

Hokie for now

I wouldn't go hokie, he seems town but does need to explain.