Totall Rickall Mafia - Game over; MAFIA WON

bucsfan333

5 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

I was hit by scum overnight, which depleted some of an item I have that protects people from being hit.

Is there a reason you dont share what the item is called? 

4 minutes ago, swoosh said:

Who else has received something from bucs?

Im curious as to this as well. @squire12 - you keeping track of this?

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Is there a reason you dont share what the item is called? 

I feel that revealing anything additional to what I already have will remove any sort of misunderstanding that scum may have about the item. I don't see what benefit that provides civs.

I wasn't going to mention it all this early until I got hit. I'll likely get hit again during the next night period, so it may not matter... but I'd like to try and use it the best I can.

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

That's not a good question to ask

Poorly worded. I meant to ask who has already claimed receiving something? As in what else have I missed thus far. 

I did catch the bit about Jason having something, but it was stolen last night. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, swoosh said:

Poorly worded. I meant to ask who has already claimed receiving something? As in what else have I missed thus far. 

I did catch the bit about Jason having something, but it was stolen last night. 

Okay, yes. That sounds better 😂

1 minute ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

I feel that revealing anything additional to what I already have will remove any sort of misunderstanding that scum may have about the item. I don't see what benefit that provides civs.

I wasn't going to mention it all this early until I got hit. I'll likely get hit again during the next night period, so it may not matter... but I'd like to try and use it the best I can.

1. Why do you assume that scum has any misunderstanding to begin with?

2. I am surprised you think that they will be able to fully grasp what an item does based on its name.

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Really? 

Yes really. I always assume scum is 2 steps ahead in terms if information and I think the game is heavily influenced by gifts. I want to attempt to solve the mechanics of the game.

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

1. Why do you assume that scum has any misunderstanding to begin with?

2. I am surprised you think that they will be able to fully grasp what an item does based on its name.

So, I've described - in detail - what my items do, and that I've lost many of them after the attack last night. You think the name of those items helps town at all? Why?

If scum were to have a weapon that targets those items, I'd hate to give them that information for free. Knowing anything else helps town absolutely none and could only stand to benefit scum.