Bojack Horseman mafia: Mafia wins!

Malfatron

3 hours ago, Daniel said:

MWil on my watch list too: he's missed some things in the thread, enough to where it seems he's not really reading, just skimming to appear active, and following.

Hi Daniel. I quoted you so that you knew for a fact I was reading, so that way you can roast me appropriately postgame if I have missed anything. You're either floating this idea to start an early attempt to discredit me because you're scum, or maybe I should pretend to believe some of the verbiage and hints that other people have dropped without any real reason to do so on D2, with the exception of going back later to follow a trail of preconceived breadcrumbs in an attempt to have a defense. :) 

3 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Hi Daniel. I quoted you so that you knew for a fact I was reading, so that way you can roast me appropriately postgame if I have missed anything. You're either floating this idea to start an early attempt to discredit me because you're scum, or maybe I should pretend to believe some of the verbiage and hints that other people have dropped without any real reason to do so on D2, with the exception of going back later to follow a trail of preconceived breadcrumbs in an attempt to have a defense. :) 

Are you town?

• Like 1

This is probably why I'll never be a Mafia "pro", but this D1/D2 posturing feels like it has little value to me this early. (It's not to say that it doesn't have any value at all... I just don't think it has much value right now.)

I'm more concerned with two things right now: flips and night moves. Discussing who town should "target tomorrow" seems empty, considering how night stuff changes so much.

Now, sure, reviewing these interactions later in the game might lead to something, but I just don't see it this early.