Bojack Horseman mafia: Mafia wins!

Malfatron

Just now, jasonwbantle said:

As long as possible? Lmao. I asked if we should be worried as I had a plan and y’all said no. I also posted memes that said to kill me now. That’s on you. I wanted to know what was going on with tiles roles Bc I only had a post death passive ability. I even said I was the least valuable townie. Without coming out and saying it I don’t know what else you needed me to say? Get better maybe?

The one thing you did come out and say - repeatedly - was that you didn't have an ability. Considering your ability worked post-death, you could've just told town exactly what it was and we could've worked around it with you. At the least, it would've prevented deaths for one night while our other town continued to gain information.

To sit here and act as if the rest of the town struggled while you played a strong game is just... shocking.

1 minute ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

The one thing you did come out and say - repeatedly - was that you didn't have an ability. Considering your ability worked post-death, you could've just told town exactly what it was and we could've worked around it with you. At the least, it would've prevented deaths for one night while our other town continued to gain information.

To sit here and act as if the rest of the town struggled while you played a strong game is just... shocking.

Lol and completely show my cards to scum. That’s almost as bad as you continuingly voting to lynch civs lol

6 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

ugh, i should really do a count here of which one of my personal relationships im going to ruin this time

Or i could just forgrt about doing that

jason - 2 (mwil, TL) , forge - 1 (scoundrel), squire - 1 (daniel), sanchez - 1 (skywind), tl - 1 (squire), matts - 1 ( forge), mwil - 1 (jason), scoundrel - 1 (sanchez)

Edited by Malfatron