Bojack Horseman mafia: Mafia wins!

Malfatron

2 hours ago, jasonwbantle said:

Because he’s behaving the same way. So with nothing else to Go on- he was my pick

What way is that? I died early, but from what I remember, he was inactive. Is that the logic here?

2 hours ago, jasonwbantle said:

Mwil

Hm

1 minute ago, jasonwbantle said:

If you wanna be a baddie and lynch town day one like yall did last game, be my guest. I can’t coByron how idiots play. And I voted mwil for his bengals comment lol. I don’t have a very valuable town ability so it’s not the worst loss but still a town loss.

Do you feel you are in danger of being voted out?

Do you have any thoughts on who scum might be?

Do you have any comments in most games that don't link players voting you to being idiots?

5 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Do you feel you are in danger of being voted out?

Do you have any thoughts on who scum might be?

Do you have any comments in most games that don't link players voting you to being idiots?

Yeah they’ll probably vote me out. They don’t play strategically and are morons.

Inactivr people immediately come to mind like Sanchez. Mwil fishing me so hard right away makes me wonder. TL I dunno. Rest? hard to say so early.

Maybe in games where ppl actually play strategically? And not on who they like? In this one almost immediately mwil put a list of ppl he wouldn’t vote to lynch no matter what. That’s ****ed up imo. Just playing favorites ruins game integrity.

same questions to you- Whatta you think?