Matts: 2 Forge, Swag

daniel: 2 (bcb, squire)

Forge: 1 Scoundrel

Scoundrel: 1 Sanchez

swag - 1 (orca

hokie - 1 (pickle

Edited by Malfatron

Just now, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Well, you said "You know I am", which isn't really an answer, as I don't actually know that you are.

But, regardless. Follow-up question: if you were scum, and I asked you if you were town, how would you respond?

It’s definitely an answer it says yes I am and you know it.

If I was scum. I’d lie. But I wouldn’t be as active as I’d be in their chat and on top of that I’d be kissing all your ***** to try and stay alive. It’s less important that I live as town.

Simple enough for you?

2 minutes ago, HokieHigh said:

for the same reasons as last game, i don't like the jason lynch. policy lynches are for the birds

Strangely enough, the D3 jason lynch that I was pushing for last game would've been perfect for town, as it would've traded his life while saving three other town. So, from a "last game" perspective, lynching jason would be a great strategy.

• Like 1

I’m not on Jason at the moment, but my issue is that when you do this type of goalpost shift, it’s a red flag that has a fair likelihood to endure in perpetuity.

Instead of keep me alive because I’m Town, it’s keep me alive at least until N1.  Coukd be Town, but also could be any other number of things.  E.g.., an attempt to get an x-shot scum power off, an opportunity to allow The Godfather to activate lynch immunity, etc.

And, even in the best case scenario of being Town, events can go awry.  For example, Jason’s ability fails for any reason or story is lacking, night is canceled, etc.  Absent a clear (which would have its own potential faults), we’re essentially in the position of allowing scum to keep a thread-vulnerable individual around to resurface whenever they need to present an alternative (lynch queue problem).

But, to be fair, Jason does not seem as agitated as I would expect as scum.

So... Matts? :)