Bojack Horseman mafia: Mafia wins!

Malfatron

9 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

I'm actually perplexed on how we were all behind sanchez yesterday but not today 

I'm not sure if you're a numbers person. (I'm absolutely not.)

What do you think are the odds of a roleblock being in this game?

If somewhat high, what do you think are the odds that scum would roleblock sanchez based on his N1 findings?

Assuming that there's only 1 scum kill per night (which isn't a forgone conclusion by any means), they didn't try to kill him last night. They took Orca instead. 

So, if a roleblock is possible, and they didn't kill sanchez last night, isn't it more than likely that they roleblocked him instead?

1 minute ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

I'm not sure if you're a numbers person. (I'm absolutely not.)

What do you think are the odds of a roleblock being in this game?

If somewhat high, what do you think are the odds that scum would roleblock sanchez based on his N1 findings?

Assuming that there's only 1 scum kill per night (which isn't a forgone conclusion by any means), they didn't try to kill him last night. They took Orca instead. 

So, if a roleblock is possible, and they didn't kill sanchez last night, isn't it more than likely that they roleblocked him instead?

Not necessarily. If there's a watcher, eyes are on Sanchez which means that anyone who visits him and yields a negative impact is immediately flagged. 

Just now, Forge said:

Not necessarily. If there's a watcher, eyes are on Sanchez which means that anyone who visits him and yields a negative impact is immediately flagged. 

I'm still new, so a lot of that went over my head.

I guess I'll just put it this way: sanchez submitted his move, just as he did the night before. He received a similar response, the only difference being the name. Is there a chance that I still flip town? And, if I do, why would that be the case?

3 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

I guess I'll just put it this way: sanchez submitted his move, just as he did the night before. He received a similar response, the only difference being the name. Is there a chance that I still flip town? And, if I do, why would that be the case?

There's a chance, depending on how Sanchez's ability works.

Probably no reason for him to elaborate though.

4 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Can't say. Don't know how host is writing it up. The way to find out, unfortunately, is voting you. Otherwise, Sanchez basically has to info dump his role; maybe his move only works a percentage of the time on town too and thus it could have failed, but yesterday I believe he stated that his move doesn't work on scum and didn't indicate anything about a lack of probability on town. 

There are hosts who will only give a "move failed" with no context and there are hosts who will give a decent write up and flavor it for role blocks. 

Has anyone else indicated that they may have been roleblocked n1? 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Daniel said:

There's a chance, depending on how Sanchez's ability works.

Probably no reason for him to elaborate though.

I agree completely.

And, really, short of a "lock" vote elsewhere, I'm the right vote for town today. I'd love to stay in the game longer, mainly because I enjoy the later stages far more than the earlier stuff, but my flip will confirm some things for town that'll be important moving forward. (And I have a pretty expendable, situational ability, so I'm a fair one to lose.)