Week 1 GDT: Cleveland vs. The politically incorrect team from Kansas City

MWil23

Who will win?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• The Browns
    • The Chiefs. Did you forget that it's Week 1? They're 1-20-1 in Week 1 since the return.
    • Hornby
    • Kiwi
    • Who cares? Our head coach is an absolute salt and pepper FOX.

27 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

Midwest map. Ohio is the furthest East of all of the MW states--Cleveland/Akron specifically are NorthEast in the Eastern most state. 1.5 hour drive from being considered East Coast.

Ohio is closer to the Atlantic Ocean than it is the furthest West 'midwestern' state.

1200px-Map_of_USA_Midwest.svg.png

Did you just post a map highlighting the states of the Midwest as your proof that’s it’s not really in the Midwest?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

As someone that smokes meat, says “ope” when squeezing past someone, and has never gotten in a taxi cab, I hereby sever all New York roots to Ohio that @AkronsWitness has anviled our state to. 

1 minute ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Did you just post a map highlighting the states of the Midwest as your proof that’s it’s not really in the Midwest?

This is beautiful

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

Also my wife grew up in St Clairsville OH, in the Ohio Valley, which is basically basically WV. I hereby also include the Valley as part of West Virginia. Except my wife.

I’ve always found the attempts by foreigners to name and describe the states on social media, etc. funny.  

It’s not nearly as funny when an actual American is shooting straight from the hip and missing.

Edited by LETSGOBROWNIES
  • Like 2

Just now, MWil23 said:

A kid of mine who is an exchange student from the Czech Republic is currently going to set the curve on the test I'm giving today. He just submitted his test, and it's no coincidence with what I'm reading right now. This is fantastic. 

Oh and the test is over U.S. HISTORY!!!!!!!!

Just now, MWil23 said:

A kid of mine who is an exchange student from the Czech Republic is currently going to set the curve on the test I'm giving today. He just submitted his test, and it's no coincidence with what I'm reading right now. This is fantastic. 

I feel 100% he’s not going to get the lowest grade in the class.

6 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:
34 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

Midwest map. Ohio is the furthest East of all of the MW states--Cleveland/Akron specifically are NorthEast in the Eastern most state. 1.5 hour drive from being considered East Coast.

Ohio is closer to the Atlantic Ocean than it is the furthest West 'midwestern' state.

1200px-Map_of_USA_Midwest.svg.png

Expand  

@ramssuperbowl99 tagging you in here to help with a geography debate that we're currently having. I'd love for you to weigh in as a fellow Midwesterner, but as you can see from the above map, we are actually not in the Midwest and you are actually in the North or something.

Just now, MWil23 said:

@ramssuperbowl99 tagging you in here to help with a geography debate that we're currently having. I'd love for you to weigh in as a fellow Midwesterner, but as you can see from the above map, we are actually not in the Midwest and you are actually in the North or something.

He’s from the Canadian Riviera.