Week 1 GDT: Cleveland vs. The politically incorrect team from Kansas City

MWil23

Who will win?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• The Browns
    • The Chiefs. Did you forget that it's Week 1? They're 1-20-1 in Week 1 since the return.
    • Hornby
    • Kiwi
    • Who cares? Our head coach is an absolute salt and pepper FOX.

Wow....how far we've come......we have the team that has been to two S.B.'s in a row come in here and start talking real smack....vs, "we are just gonna beat yall". WOW just the banter is making me feel good.....a 2 time champion......This is a new place for us.....

When we line up on Sunday 10 days from now.....

team-work.gif

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

No one cares. Stefanski is a stone cold salt and pepper fox.

Would you like a minute to commune with yourself?

They literally don't; a quick Google search says otherwise:

Funny. Google shows all three of Andy Reid's conference championships when I check. 

I bet you guys have gone through about 8 flags since your Super Bowl.

Oh, you mean physical flags. You should have said so. 

Why so many? The last championship was in 2020.

6 minutes ago, DaWg_LB. said:

Wow....how far we've come......we have the team that has been to two S.B.'s in a row come in here and start talking real smack....vs, "we are just gonna beat yall". WOW just the banter is making me feel good.....a 2 time champion......This is a new place for us.....

team-work.gif

I remember good Browns teams when the Chiefs were not. For those old enough, losing to Oakland in bitter cold still has to hurt. 

Edited by onejayhawk

4 minutes ago, DaWg_LB. said:

team-work.gif

Your right makes me want to send a 20 man blitz on the first play

10 minutes ago, onejayhawk said:

I remember good Browns teams when the Chiefs were not. For those old enough, losing to Oakland in bitter cold still has to hurt. 

Oh trust.....I've been around......the first game I won money on was the 85 SB...Bears vs Patriots.....(NE star DE Julius Adams was actually my Defensive Coordinator in College)

Yall are rolling now....and have the best QB in football and he's a YOUNGSTER (Technically he's still improving).....but we have finally sorted out and I am actually glad we got yall in week 1.....got 17 weeks to study the film for IF we meet again, this season...

Edited by DaWg_LB.

1 minute ago, DaWg_LB. said:

Oh trust.....I've been around......the first game I won money on was the 85 SB...Bears vs Patriots.....

Yall are rolling now....and have the best QB in football and he's a YOUNGSTER (Technically he's still improving).....but we have finally sorted out and I am actually glad we got yall in week 1.....got 17 weeks to study the film for IF we meet again, this season...

I'm going with when.

Good luck with your division. It's tough. In fact, the whole conference appears to be better.

3 minutes ago, onejayhawk said:

I'm going with when.

Good luck with your division. It's tough. In fact, the whole conference appears to be better.

I know yall will be there.....and we SHOULD be there....but as a Browns fan's....we tend NOT to count our chickens before thy hatch....