Week 1 GDT: Cleveland vs. The politically incorrect team from Kansas City

MWil23

Who will win?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• The Browns
    • The Chiefs. Did you forget that it's Week 1? They're 1-20-1 in Week 1 since the return.
    • Hornby
    • Kiwi
    • Who cares? Our head coach is an absolute salt and pepper FOX.

15 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

I’m talking sauce. As in, fixing a problem that is lack of flavor. I’m all for some window dressing with the steak, etc.  If I were to smoke a steak for a guest and he or she asks if I have any A1 after tasting, it would be gravely offensive. 

no real man ever would

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

I live by the philosophy that if a steak needs anything extra, you didn’t prepare it well enough to begin with. So, if we lose to a guy that adds ketchup I will be personally offended.

Let’s kick this thing off right. Granted, we have a tough opponent for a week one. But if we come out with that evasive win against them, you have to think we are in for a big, big season.

He's a very rich guy who owns a ketchup franchise

18 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I witnessed this actual exchange between @NateDawg and his oldest son:

8ifiR6fh.jpg

Bob's Steak and Chop House, a famous stockyards restaurant in Fort Worth had a sign recommending competing restaurants for diners who wanted well done. If it isn't bleeding, it isn't steak. 

Unless your run defense is substantially improved, the Browns will have a long and painful first game. Just sayin'

Just now, onejayhawk said:

Unless your run defense is substantially improved, the Browns will have a long and painful first game. Just sayin'

Unless your secondary is allowed to be grab happy like they were in the playoff game, your defense is getting lit up, just sayin