Week 1 GDT: Cleveland vs. The politically incorrect team from Kansas City

MWil23

Who will win?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• The Browns
    • The Chiefs. Did you forget that it's Week 1? They're 1-20-1 in Week 1 since the return.
    • Hornby
    • Kiwi
    • Who cares? Our head coach is an absolute salt and pepper FOX.

11 minutes ago, onejayhawk said:

Let Garrett know that Zeus is looking forward to meeting again. 

Hence the importance of the run game. The Chiefs OL averages over three years younger, 15 pounds bigger, and quite a bit more physical than last season. There are also several new short throw options available to Mahomes. 

myles-1620826634.jpg

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, mtmmike said:

How many yards,while playing with Mahomes,Hill,and Watkins. Also go up on the big board and ask the rest of the board what they think because on are team alone he would be 4th string.

I know Kareem Hunt's game really well. Clyde is different, but similar game level. 

9 minutes ago, mtmmike said:

Sorry we added All pros at all 3levels of defense.

You also only 2 wide receivers plus a Tight that will be covered by a all pro safety something he has problems with.

What do you mean only 2 WR? Hill is the main deep threat, but there are four other options, plus they added help for Kelce. 

2 minutes ago, Dawgpoun8017 said:

myles-1620826634.jpg

As I said, Orlando Brown, Jr is looking forward to meeting again. 

1 hour ago, onejayhawk said:

He's a very rich guy who owns a ketchup franchise

Bob's Steak and Chop House, a famous stockyards restaurant in Fort Worth had a sign recommending competing restaurants for diners who wanted well done. If it isn't bleeding, it isn't steak. 

Unless your run defense is substantially improved, the Browns will have a long and painful first game. Just sayin'

Our coach is hotter than yours. 

• Like 7

1 hour ago, onejayhawk said:

As I said, Orlando Brown, Jr is looking forward to meeting again. 

Bet he isn't. Post Covid Garrett wasn't the same as healthy Garrett, he was winded after the first series of games. We're hoping that is behind him now.

He probably isn't reading this but if he were I'd suggest challenging someone else, that isn't someone you want to face with any extra motivation.

Orlando Brown Jr. is even Orlando Brown Sr. with one eye so there really isn't any fear from us in that regard. I imagine he'll be lined up against Niang about as often as Brown, we'll see who he (and Clowney) fare better against.

That said, we'll see if our starting DBs can keep up with your receivers better than the scrubs we had out there in the playoff game. That is a far scarier task than our defensive ends being neutralized. I expect a good game.

• Like 2