NYRaider

Who wins/  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Winner?

• Raiders
    • Ravens

2 minutes ago, SBXISBXVSBXVIII said:

If this is actually their game plan, Carr needs to check to screen passes

The Ravens blitzed 44% of the time, more than any team in the league last season and they also lost their two best pass rushers so I'd imagine they're going to send a variety of blitzes at us. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, SBXISBXVSBXVIII said:

If this is actually their game plan, Carr needs to check to screen passes

Been their defensive game plan for years. It’s why they will never have success against KC. Don’t see it changing. Good time for Jacobs and Drake to show off their hands in the passing game 

Edited by agarcia34

13 hours ago, NYRaider said:

They're going to be missing 3/4 of their top WR, their best RB, and have like 3 new starters on the OL with two being hurt. 

Ruggs/Edwards vs Peters/Humphrey is a good test. 

I think neither will get the ball much this game. This is a renfrow waller drake game IMO. That being said, we need to manufacture them some touches. Especially Ruggs.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

I think neither will get the ball much this game. This is a renfrow waller drake game IMO. That being said, we need to manufacture them some touches. Especially Ruggs.

I was thinking the same thing, it's going to be a lot of inside passing and running

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Nightmare said:

This one reminds me a bit of when we hosted the Saints in the first game at Allegiant last year. Potent offense coming into town and widely expected to beat us.

Us pounding the rock down the Ravens’ throats like we did to the Saints in 2020 would be ideal.

Del Rio going for 2 to win the game set the tone for the season. A win would be huge for us. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Dodo said:

Ravens will be ready and in the game no matter who they field. They've had only five losses of more than 10 points in the past four seasons combined.  We have 22 in the same period. 

It'll be a tough game and I'd still favor them with the injuries. So I'll take any advantage we can get. Curious to see how Bradley's scheme does

100% agree. Jim is gonna have his guys ready no matter what. People are definitely sleeping on the Ravens in this thread. 

I hope we win but it’s a super tough matchup. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BayRaider said:

100% agree. Jim is gonna have his guys ready no matter what. People are definitely sleeping on the Ravens in this thread. 

I hope we win but it’s a super tough matchup. 

I just wanna throw this out there so that nobody gets it twisted: the only reason why I argued the whole marquise brown/JK Dobbins thing is because if we beat the ravens i dont wanna hear anybody say that the only reason why we won is because marquise Brown/JK Dobbins didnt play

2 minutes ago, Jeremy408 said:

I just wanna throw this out there so that nobody gets it twisted: the only reason why I argued the whole marquise brown/JK Dobbins thing is because if we beat the ravens i dont wanna hear anybody say that the only reason why we won is because marquise Brown/JK Dobbins didnt play

I fully agree if we win it has nothing to do with their shortcomings. 

• Like 1