MNF GDT Week 1: Ravens @ Raiders

NYRaider

Who wins/  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Winner?

• Raiders
    • Ravens

31 minutes ago, #1RAIDER FAN said:

Nah, I don't have anything right now. Just basic cable. Fubo or Hulu seem like the best paid choices from what I can tell

Keep me updated on which one you're gonna use. Every time I try to get a streaming service  I can never get the game. For some reason direct TV won't let me use the internet option I have to actually get the TV part

Edited by Bitty 2.0

1 hour ago, #1RAIDER FAN said:

I'm going to the game... please let it be a good game.

Unrelated... but anyone got streaming tips to ensure I can watch every game from California? I assume Hulu+ is my best bet. My area doesn't have Sunday Ticket and I don't want to pay the $85/mo for DirectTV.

My friend said try nflhd.tv

You get every game all year for like $60. I haven’t tried it yet but my friend said it worked flawlessly for him. You also get both redzone channels and NFL Network. Obviously, there is no app, but I’m just gonna airplay the stream from my Mac Mini to my Apple TV. 

2 hours ago, Bitty 2.0 said:

Keep me updated on which one you're gonna use. Every time I try to get a streaming service  I can never get the game. For some reason direct TV won't let me use the internet option I have to actually get the TV part

Read my post above, might be worth looking into brother

4 hours ago, bucksavage1 said:

Should be a big test for our defense. Jackson is a QB that makes even good defenses look bad.

Ravens have blown out their week 1 opponents since Jackson became a starter

2018: 47-3 win vs the Bills

2019: 59-10 win @ the Dolphins

2020: 38-6 win vs the Browns

sheesh 

On 9/5/2021 at 10:57 AM, #1RAIDER FAN said:

I'm going to the game... please let it be a good game.

Unrelated... but anyone got streaming tips to ensure I can watch every game from California? I assume Hulu+ is my best bet. My area doesn't have Sunday Ticket and I don't want to pay the $85/mo for DirectTV.

I’ll just say this your best choice to watch the games not in your market is not gonna be from a service like Hulu plus or Fubo. 

You’re in California so you might still get raiders games but you would have to look into that but if you don’t those services won’t help you. Send me a message and I’ll help you. 

Edited by agarcia34