The Binding of Isaac: Remafia (Delirium wins!)

TheKillerNacho

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

It was late and actually late (didn't count), which would have made it a tie with scum Bcb. If Swag is town, very good chance you and most likley KSJ (probably either way with him) are scum. Id put you at the bottom of those names though. Its just based on the voting pattern. Your thread play tops all of them by far. No worries....yet 🤔

fair enough but my vote would've made it 7-6, so unless I'm scum with ksj I would've never known that would force a tie (had it been in time). AND to that point, if I'm scum with ksj, I would've have pushed him for the majority of today.  

obviously not out of the realm of possibilities that scum would push scum, especially early on, but I'm not one to back off my reads like that. I'm a straight shooter. I've proven I'll move off them to make a meaningful vote though. I dislike keeping my vote on someone who has no chance of being lynched. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, swoosh said:

fair enough but my vote would've made it 7-6, so unless I'm scum with ksj I would've never known that would force a tie (had it been in time). AND to that point, if I'm scum with ksj, I would've have pushed him for the majority of today.  

obviously not out of the realm of possibilities that scum would push scum, especially early on, but I'm not one to back off my reads like that. I'm a straight shooter. I've proven I'll move off them to make a meaningful vote though. I dislike keeping my vote on someone who has no chance of being lynched. 

Happy All Good GIF by Outside TV

1 hour ago, Pickle Rick said:

Malf

you need to explain yourself about the tainted comment.  You were the first to state it.  Now we now there is a tainted scum faction.  How did you know? 

1 hour ago, Dome said:

It was in forges role, it is in my role too.

i think some people just have abilities that deal with the taint 

lol 

@Dome interesting that you defended me there when pickle is addressing me

wouldnt you wait to see how i responded if you were town and that stuff was in your role pm?