The Binding of Isaac: Remafia (Delirium wins!)

TheKillerNacho

1 minute ago, Dome said:

that makes no sense.

you can accuse me of being scum without claiming your new role.

1) you’re trying to frame it as convenient for me to post after you… so do you think I wasn’t tainted by visiting you?

2) how would claiming I was tainted result in me being lolclear?

3) by that logic wouldn’t you have been trying to lolclear yourself by saying you were tainted?

i just didn't want to reveal myself unless i had to. now i have to. 

1) i was tainted last night, and you visited me. sure. that's probably how the taint works. how funny if we're both town. 

2) it really doesn't mean anything that you were tainted by me. i was already tainted. the only thing that matters is that i have a new role. you jumping and claiming that i tainted you only matters if you're scum. 

3) no i'm not that good lol, i genuinely had to pm nacho and get the whole thing explained because i didn't get it at first. 

Just now, carl_sjunior said:

i just didn't want to reveal myself unless i had to. now i have to.

you could’ve said I was scum waaaay before you did. You’re lying about why you didn’t immediately accuse me of being scum. 

1) i was tainted last night, and you visited me. sure. that's probably how the taint works. how funny if we're both town. 

we aren’t both town

2) it really doesn't mean anything that you were tainted by me. i was already tainted. the only thing that matters is that i have a new role. you jumping and claiming that i tainted you only matters if you're scum.

this logic doesn’t track at all. Why would a town player be hesitant to announce the person that tainted them?

3) no i'm not that good lol, i genuinely had to pm nacho and get the whole thing explained because i didn't get it at first. 

lol