The Binding of Isaac: Remafia (Delirium wins!)

TheKillerNacho

Dome wants to act as though he didn’t completely change his gameplay style from D1 onward, until he suddenly came out with a result to form a competing lynch candidate for Orca, who conveniently claims a bomb role that will effectively end the game.

But yeah, me asking for a Vig to kill Carl every day is not only doing more to protect Carl, it is doing significantly more to protect Carl than Dome is protecting Orca.

Give your head a shake if you take Dome’s rhetoric seriously.  Both Orca and Carl have been destined to go for days. 

2 minutes ago, Dome said:

Swag knows that my pressure on Carl began before Carl claimed results on orca

so convenient? Or prophetic?

That doesn’t mean anything.  I’ve been saying Carl since TL was replaced.  People keep getting pushed ahead, and you’re now emphatically arguing with me about Carl over Orca despite both being non-Town.  There’s just a lot more question marks as to where you fit in this dynamic.

Just now, SwAg said:

Dome wants to act as though he didn’t completely change his gameplay style from D1 onward,

I’ve literally claimed absolutely nothing like that. 

Just now, SwAg said:

until he suddenly came out with a result to form a competing lynch candidate for Orca, who conveniently claims a bomb role that will effectively end the game

scum or scared?

Just now, SwAg said:

But yeah, me asking for a Vig to kill Carl every day is not only doing more to protect Carl, it is doing significantly more to protect Carl than Dome is protecting Orca.

asking for a vig is nothing but WIFOM, you know that.

Just now, SwAg said:

Give your head a shake if you take Dome’s rhetoric seriously.  Both Orca and Carl have been destined to go for days. 

When the game is over y’all will see that you’re either scum, or town driven by fear